The countries that border Myanmar, especially India, China and Thailand, have influenced Burmese cuisine, so what a treat it...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Giselle
Giselle is a lover of all animals; be it centipedes, sharks, puppies or bats. Her most intense travel experience was when her mother brought her to Egypt, Kenya, Tanzania, Mauritius, and Madagascar; and since then, she hasn’t been able to stop discovering this incredibly wondrous planet. She doesn’t own very much and she likes it that way, but she does collect art from around the world (including tattoos). When Giselle is home, she keeps herself busy with animal rights protests, reading, bartending, and being outdoors. One of the things she enjoys most is simply sitting outside in solitude with a coffee in the morning. During 2016 & 2017, Giselle & her partner Cody traveled to dozens of countries over 6-months helping VeganTravel promote veganism and compassion. Also check out their popular blog Mindful Wanderlust!
Denmark, Hungary, and Czech Republic: In this fourth episode of our Vegans Around the World series, we give you a...
Recent Travel Blogs
- Our Top 3 Vegan Spots in Athens June 15, 2018
- Keeping in Touch With Yourself and Others on Your Travels June 12, 2018
- Explore Singapore June 9, 2018
- Eating vegan in Italy June 9, 2018
- Vancouver Vegan Adventure Weekend! June 8, 2018
- Eating My Way Through the America’s Best Vegan Cities June 4, 2018
- Family European Vacation, Italia Style May 28, 2018
- Vegan Weekend in Victoria, B.C. May 25, 2018
- Vegan food in Stockholm May 20, 2018
- Vegan EuroTrip – Where to eat in Skopje and Sofia May 7, 2018