The countries that border Myanmar, especially India, China and Thailand, have influenced Burmese cuisine, so what a treat it...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Giselle
Giselle is a lover of all animals; be it centipedes, sharks, puppies or bats. Her most intense travel experience was when her mother brought her to Egypt, Kenya, Tanzania, Mauritius, and Madagascar; and since then, she hasn’t been able to stop discovering this incredibly wondrous planet. She doesn’t own very much and she likes it that way, but she does collect art from around the world (including tattoos). When Giselle is home, she keeps herself busy with animal rights protests, reading, bartending, and being outdoors. One of the things she enjoys most is simply sitting outside in solitude with a coffee in the morning. During 2016 & 2017, Giselle & her partner Cody traveled to dozens of countries over 6-months helping VeganTravel promote veganism and compassion. Also check out their popular blog Mindful Wanderlust!
Denmark, Hungary, and Czech Republic: In this fourth episode of our Vegans Around the World series, we give you a...
David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust is an elephant and rhino orphanage located inside Nairobi National Park. We had hoped that...
Recent Travel Blogs
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Vegan Food in Tokyo Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019