The countries that border Myanmar, especially India, China and Thailand, have influenced Burmese cuisine, so what a treat it...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Giselle
Giselle is a lover of all animals; be it centipedes, sharks, puppies or bats. Her most intense travel experience was when her mother brought her to Egypt, Kenya, Tanzania, Mauritius, and Madagascar; and since then, she hasn’t been able to stop discovering this incredibly wondrous planet. She doesn’t own very much and she likes it that way, but she does collect art from around the world (including tattoos). When Giselle is home, she keeps herself busy with animal rights protests, reading, bartending, and being outdoors. One of the things she enjoys most is simply sitting outside in solitude with a coffee in the morning. During 2016 & 2017, Giselle & her partner Cody traveled to dozens of countries over 6-months helping VeganTravel promote veganism and compassion. Also check out their popular blog Mindful Wanderlust!
Denmark, Hungary, and Czech Republic: In this fourth episode of our Vegans Around the World series, we give you a...
David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust is an elephant and rhino orphanage located inside Nairobi National Park. We had hoped that...
Recent Travel Blogs
- Hunting The Northern Lights In Tromsø February 13, 2019
- Go off the beaten track in pristine Dak Lak February 13, 2019
- Non-profit project brings travellers to Taiwanese classrooms February 13, 2019
- Vegan Epicenters of India February 9, 2019
- Hidden Paradise ~ Vegan Town Lampang, Thailand January 29, 2019
- Nairobi eats January 28, 2019
- Vegan Chiang Mai: a 4-day itinerary January 21, 2019
- 4 Top Vegan Spots to Visit in Bangkok, Thailand January 16, 2019
- Caribbean Cruise January 3, 2019
- Vegan inflight meals December 27, 2018