Kristin's 6 Month Solo Vegan Adventure Around the World! After a whirlwind 6 months of around the world travel,...
In November 2016 I landed in Southeast Asia, for the first time in my life. Indonesia more specifically. Bali...
My time in Liverpool was short – maybe 24 hours max. I’d arrived during THIS road trip up from...
Denmark, Hungary, and Czech Republic: In this fourth episode of our Vegans Around the World series, we give you a...
Originally, I was planning to spend a full week in London, but the moment I arrived (via the direct...
At first I was frustrated, and then overwhelmed, and then I fell in love. What is this? Some kind...
I never really thought I’d visit Dubai. I’ve heard about it intermittently by way of travel and/or discovery shows...
Every now and then you may step into a moment, a room, a city, that feels utterly brilliant. It...
Deciding where to go out to eat in Berlin can almost be daunting as there are so many options...
I had the pleasure of taking a VERY short trip to Poznań, Poland recently and was surprised by the...
The line moved faster than I expected. I watched the three or so people ahead of me breeze through...
Recent Vegan Blogs
- Las Coloradas, where water turns pink …if you are lucky November 14, 2017
- Panama City- The Ultimate Travel Guide For Vegans November 12, 2017
- Best Vegan Breakfast in Copenhagen November 8, 2017
- My favorite markets in La Habana November 2, 2017
- Conscious Tourism in Venice October 24, 2017
- Swimming with turtles in Akumal (México): an ethical choice? October 24, 2017
- 48 hours in LA October 20, 2017
- “I would rather run than take a horse ride” Egypt vegan travels October 19, 2017
- Cleveland: Animal Liberation October 18, 2017
- Vegan in Paris, France October 18, 2017
Kristin Lajeunesse reviewed Casa Albets
I hardly know where or how to begin writing a review for this incredible place. It's beyond words re... Read more
We The Wildflowers reviewed Mighty-O Donuts – Greenlake
We love these donuts! They're unpretentious, delicious donuts. You won't find crazy combinations but... Read more
We The Wildflowers reviewed Chaco Canyon Cafe – University District
We love both locations in Seattle. The food is wholesome and satisfying. The service is impeccable! ... Read more
We The Wildflowers reviewed Plum Restaurants – Capitol Hill
Everything we have ever tried here has been amazing! The mac n' cheese is heavenly. It competes with... Read more
We The Wildflowers reviewed Wayward Cafe
This place is vegan nirvana. I'm talking comfort foods like vegan chicken and waffles or nostalgic m... Read more