After a whirlwind 6-months of around the world travel, solo vegan traveler Kristin shares some of her most memorable...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Kristin
In 2011 Kristin Lajeunesse quit her job and moved into a van in an effort to eat at every single vegan restaurant in the United States. Now, nearly 5 years later she’s still traveling full-time, has taken her project abroad, and is the author of a memoir based on her travels: Will Travel for Vegan Food. During 2016 & 2017, Kristin traveled to dozens of countries over 6-months helping VeganTravel promote veganism and compassion.
Denmark, Hungary, and Czech Republic: In this fourth episode of our Vegans Around the World series, we give you a...
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020