Kristin's 6 month solo vegan adventure around the world! After a whirlwind 6 months of around the world travel,...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Kristin
In 2011 Kristin Lajeunesse quit her job and moved into a van in an effort to eat at every single vegan restaurant in the United States. Now, nearly 5 years later she’s still traveling full-time, has taken her project abroad, and is the author of a memoir based on her travels: Will Travel for Vegan Food. During 2016 & 2017, Kristin traveled to dozens of countries over 6-months helping VeganTravel promote veganism and compassion.
Denmark, Hungary, and Czech Republic: In this fourth episode of our Vegans Around the World series, we give you a...
Recent Travel Blogs
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals to Celebrate Compassionate Living and Delicious Food! September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019
- Rice is twice as nice in a cake June 4, 2019
- China (Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai) and Swiss airlines May 28, 2019
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019
- Singapore Layover May 21, 2019