Kristin's 6 month solo vegan adventure around the world! After a whirlwind 6 months of around the world travel,...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Kristin
In 2011 Kristin Lajeunesse quit her job and moved into a van in an effort to eat at every single vegan restaurant in the United States. Now, nearly 5 years later she’s still traveling full-time, has taken her project abroad, and is the author of a memoir based on her travels: Will Travel for Vegan Food. During 2016 & 2017, Kristin traveled to dozens of countries over 6-months helping VeganTravel promote veganism and compassion.
Denmark, Hungary, and Czech Republic: In this fourth episode of our Vegans Around the World series, we give you a...
I had the pleasure of taking a VERY short trip to Poznań, Poland recently and was surprised by the...
Recent Vegan Blogs
- Rishikesh Vegan Food Hunt March 13, 2018
- Canals in Amsterdam are frozen and making your way around town has never been so fun March 8, 2018
- 3 good reasons to visit Bangkok March 1, 2018
- Eating vegan in Amritsar, India February 20, 2018
- Explore Ubud and Bali February 19, 2018
- Romblon: The Marble Capital of the Philippines (Our Vegan Travel) February 17, 2018
- Safari, Sanctuary, and Sea: My Week in Kenya Part II February 15, 2018
- Philly Cheesesteak: The Vegan Starter Kit February 10, 2018
- 2 Weeks in Chile February 4, 2018
- Safari, Sanctuary, and Sea: My Week in Kenya Part I January 29, 2018
- VEGAN EUROTRIP – Where to eat in Vienna January 28, 2018
- Top 5 places to eat vegan in Rishikesh, India January 18, 2018