Kristin's 6 month solo vegan adventure around the world! After a whirlwind 6 months of around the world travel,...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Kristin
In 2011 Kristin Lajeunesse quit her job and moved into a van in an effort to eat at every single vegan restaurant in the United States. Now, nearly 5 years later she’s still traveling full-time, has taken her project abroad, and is the author of a memoir based on her travels: Will Travel for Vegan Food. During 2016 & 2017, Kristin traveled to dozens of countries over 6-months helping VeganTravel promote veganism and compassion.
Denmark, Hungary, and Czech Republic: In this fourth episode of our Vegans Around the World series, we give you a...
Recent Travel Blogs
- A Vegan Abroad… October 12, 2018
- SARDINIA – 7 DAY TRAVEL GUIDE (IN A VAN) October 7, 2018
- Vegan bliss in Belgium October 3, 2018
- Intro to Vegan in Thaïlande September 29, 2018
- VEGAN FOOD GUIDE TO COPENHAGEN September 27, 2018
- POON HILL TREK – 5 DAY GUIDE September 27, 2018
- Why and How You Should Start Hitchhiking September 24, 2018
- The 40 Days a Year Eastern Europe Becomes Vegan Paradise September 21, 2018
- Weekend Getaway at Ilha do Mel September 18, 2018
- Vegan Travel in Fiji September 14, 2018