Kristin's 6 month solo vegan adventure around the world! After a whirlwind 6 months of around the world travel,...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Kristin
In 2011 Kristin Lajeunesse quit her job and moved into a van in an effort to eat at every single vegan restaurant in the United States. Now, nearly 5 years later she’s still traveling full-time, has taken her project abroad, and is the author of a memoir based on her travels: Will Travel for Vegan Food. During 2016 & 2017, Kristin traveled to dozens of countries over 6-months helping VeganTravel promote veganism and compassion.
Denmark, Hungary, and Czech Republic: In this fourth episode of our Vegans Around the World series, we give you a...
Recent Travel Blogs
- Spring in California July 16, 2018
- Vegan in Montreal – Desserts July 16, 2018
- Vegan in Montreal 2018 – updated July 16, 2018
- Vegan food in Italy: supermarkets July 14, 2018
- Islands hopping in Venice: Murano, Burano, Torcello, Lido July 14, 2018
- Vegan Travel: Step Off the Beaten Path July 10, 2018
- Tel Aviv a vegan dream July 9, 2018
- Vegan travelling in Jordan-Petra, Amman, Jerash July 4, 2018
- Yes, You Can Travel Vegan in Nepal! July 3, 2018
- Eating Vegan in New Brunswick New Jersey: Veganized Restaurant July 2, 2018