Since I decided to turn vegetarian, my travels have become more challenging yet exciting, and my Burma adventure is...
Vegan Travel Tips
The blogs below were contributed by members of our global vegan community who shared their experiences and travel tips with our community. Follow your fellow vegan travelers as they explore the world compassionately, meet local vegans and other vegan travelers, and share the amazing vegan food they enjoyed during their travels! They also share the sites they visited, the places they stayed at, vegan shops they found, vegan travel tips, and the activities they enjoyed doing during their travels. Some travelers visit animal sanctuaries and shelters in the countries they travel to and kindly share the stories of the animals they meet.
We hope you will also consider becoming a member of our vegan community and sharing your travel adventures so your fellow vegans can learn some new travel tips from you, and we can collectively show the world how easy it is to be vegan and travel compassionately.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Weekend Getaway at Ilha do Mel September 18, 2018
- Vegan Travel in Fiji September 14, 2018
- Florianopolis – Paradise on Earth September 12, 2018
- Worldwide Veganism Part One: London, Wales, and France. September 10, 2018
- Vegan eating on a South African tour and on Turkish Airlines August 27, 2018
- Unexpected Myanmar: What and where to eat as an herbivore August 27, 2018
- A Month-Long Vegan Adventure In Thailand August 19, 2018
- Sanctuary for Humans at Catskill Animal Sanctuary August 17, 2018
- Discovering the South of Brazil August 15, 2018
- Vegan in Montréal – Summer Chapter August 11, 2018