Ever since Tel Aviv has been known as a vegan hub, I have been wanting to travel here. Finally...
Middle East Vegan Travel Blogs
The blogs below were contributed by members of our global vegan community who recently traveled to the Middle East, and graciously shared their travel experiences with our community. Follow your fellow vegan travelers as they explore compassionately, meet local vegans and other vegan travelers, and share the amazing vegan food they enjoyed during their travels! They also share the sites they visited, the places they stayed at, vegan shops they found, and the activities they enjoyed doing during their time in the Middle East. Some travelers visit animal sanctuaries and shelters in the countries they travel to and kindly share the stories of the animals they meet.
We hope you will also consider becoming a member of our vegan community and sharing your travel adventures so your fellow vegans can learn some new travel tips from you, and we can collectively show the world how easy it is to be vegan and travel compassionately.
Recent Travel Blogs
- The joyful vegan side of Budapest! July 17, 2018
- Spring in California July 16, 2018
- Vegan in Montreal – Desserts July 16, 2018
- Vegan in Montreal 2018 – updated July 16, 2018
- Vegan food in Italy: supermarkets July 14, 2018
- Islands hopping in Venice: Murano, Burano, Torcello, Lido July 14, 2018
- A Guide to Walking the Camino de Santiago – as a Vegan July 11, 2018
- Vegan Travel: Step Off the Beaten Path July 10, 2018
- Tel Aviv a vegan dream July 9, 2018
- Vegan travelling in Jordan-Petra, Amman, Jerash July 4, 2018