After an 8 hour overnight train ride, we arrived in Budapest groggy, but excited to discover what was ahead...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Giselle
Giselle is a lover of all animals; be it centipedes, sharks, puppies or bats. Her most intense travel experience was when her mother brought her to Egypt, Kenya, Tanzania, Mauritius, and Madagascar; and since then, she hasn’t been able to stop discovering this incredibly wondrous planet. She doesn’t own very much and she likes it that way, but she does collect art from around the world (including tattoos). When Giselle is home, she keeps herself busy with animal rights protests, reading, bartending, and being outdoors. One of the things she enjoys most is simply sitting outside in solitude with a coffee in the morning. During 2016 & 2017, Giselle & her partner Cody traveled to dozens of countries over 6-months helping VeganTravel promote veganism and compassion. Also check out their popular blog Mindful Wanderlust!
Recent Travel Blogs
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019
- Rice is twice as nice in a cake June 4, 2019
- China (Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai) and Swiss airlines May 28, 2019
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019