Thailand is known for being a heaven on earth for vegans, but there are areas that are far more...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Shae & Marissa
Marissa and Shae are two passionate vegans who are also well known vegan vloggers. Shae is from Portland, and Marissa is from West Virginia, but they met and became the best of friends after learning more about each other from their YouTube channels. During 2016 and 2017 they reunited to travel around the world helping us at VeganTravel promote our mutual goals of growing veganism and compassion. Some of the countries they visited during this past trip include Iceland, England, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Italy, Croatia, Greece, United Arab Emirates, Sri Lanka, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, and Thailand.
How to travel inexpensively to the tropical island of Koh Phangan, Thailand! Shae and Marissa show you how they...
Denmark, Hungary, and Czech Republic: In this fourth episode of our Vegans Around the World series, we give you a...
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020