Thailand is known for being a heaven on earth for vegans, but there are areas that are far more...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Shae & Marissa
Marissa and Shae are two passionate vegans who are also well known vegan vloggers. Shae is from Portland, and Marissa is from West Virginia, but they met and became the best of friends after learning more about each other from their YouTube channels. During 2016 and 2017 they reunited to travel around the world helping us at VeganTravel promote our mutual goals of growing veganism and compassion. Some of the countries they visited during this past trip include Iceland, England, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Italy, Croatia, Greece, United Arab Emirates, Sri Lanka, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, and Thailand.
How to travel inexpensively to the tropical island of Koh Phangan, Thailand! Shae and Marissa show you how they...
Denmark, Hungary, and Czech Republic: In this fourth episode of our Vegans Around the World series, we give you a...
Recent Travel Blogs
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2019 December 11, 2018
- How Da Lat and Dak Lak treated a vegan tummy? December 10, 2018
- Exploring Northern Cyprus December 7, 2018
- Vegan eats at Brunswick Heads November 30, 2018
- Getting active in Da Lat, Vietnam November 20, 2018
- A Vegan Abroad… October 12, 2018
- Sardinia – 7 day travel guide (in a van) October 7, 2018
- Vegan bliss in Belgium October 3, 2018
- Intro to Vegan in Thaïlande September 29, 2018
- Vegan food guide to Copenhagen September 27, 2018