Thailand is known for being a heaven on earth for vegans, but there are areas that are far more...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Shae & Marissa
Marissa and Shae are two passionate vegans who are also well known vegan vloggers. Shae is from Portland, and Marissa is from West Virginia, but they met and became the best of friends after learning more about each other from their YouTube channels. During 2016 and 2017 they reunited to travel around the world helping us at VeganTravel promote our mutual goals of growing veganism and compassion. Some of the countries they visited during this past trip include Iceland, England, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Italy, Croatia, Greece, United Arab Emirates, Sri Lanka, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, and Thailand.
How to travel inexpensively to the tropical island of Koh Phangan, Thailand! Shae and Marissa show you how they...
Denmark, Hungary, and Czech Republic: In this fourth episode of our Vegans Around the World series, we give you a...
Recent Travel Blogs
- A Month-Long Vegan Adventure In Thailand August 19, 2018
- Sanctuary for Humans at Catskill Animal Sanctuary August 17, 2018
- Discovering the South of Brazil August 15, 2018
- Vegan in Montréal – Summer Chapter August 11, 2018
- Panglao & Bohol // Vegan Travel Guide || Philippines August 11, 2018
- Finding a Vegan Sanctuary in the American South August 3, 2018
- Budapest vegan options July 26, 2018
- The joyful vegan side of Budapest! July 17, 2018
- Spring in California July 16, 2018
- Vegan in Montreal – Desserts July 16, 2018