Thailand is known for being a heaven on earth for vegans, but there are areas that are far more...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Shae & Marissa
Marissa and Shae are two passionate vegans who are also well known vegan vloggers. Shae is from Portland, and Marissa is from West Virginia, but they met and became the best of friends after learning more about each other from their YouTube channels. During 2016 and 2017 they reunited to travel around the world helping us at VeganTravel promote our mutual goals of growing veganism and compassion. Some of the countries they visited during this past trip include Iceland, England, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Italy, Croatia, Greece, United Arab Emirates, Sri Lanka, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, and Thailand.
How to travel inexpensively to the tropical island of Koh Phangan, Thailand! Shae and Marissa show you how they...
Denmark, Hungary, and Czech Republic: In this fourth episode of our Vegans Around the World series, we give you a...
Recent Travel Blogs
- Vegan Quest of Quebec April 20, 2019
- 12 ways to have the BEST time vegan in Portland! March 17, 2019
- Udawalawe National Park: an ethical safari March 13, 2019
- Worldwide Veganism Part 2: Spain, Portugal, and Turkey. February 25, 2019
- Where to Find Authentic Vegan Thai Food February 18, 2019
- Hunting The Northern Lights In Tromsø February 13, 2019
- Go off the beaten track in pristine Dak Lak February 13, 2019
- Non-profit project brings travellers to Taiwanese classrooms February 13, 2019
- Vegan Epicenters of India February 9, 2019
- Hidden Paradise ~ Vegan Town Lampang, Thailand January 29, 2019