The ancient cultures of Malays, East Indians, and Chinese, are all present in Georgetown Penang today, and they are...
Penang Vegan Travel Blogs
The blogs below were contributed by members of our global vegan community who recently traveled to Malaysia, and graciously shared their travel experiences with our community. Follow your fellow vegan travelers as they explore Penang compassionately, meet local vegans and other vegan travelers, and share the amazing vegan food they enjoyed during their travels! They also share the sites they visited, the places they stayed at, vegan shops they found, and the activities they enjoyed doing during their time in Penang. Some travelers visit animal sanctuaries and shelters in the countries they travel to and kindly share the stories of the animals they meet.
We hope you will also consider becoming a member of our vegan community and sharing your travel adventures so your fellow vegans can learn some new travel tips from you, and we can collectively show the world how easy it is to be vegan and travel compassionately.
February 1st kicked off the start of an epic one year travel journey in which I will work remotely...
The Pesta Chingay Parade of PenangGiselle Correia, , Malaysia, Penang, Blogs by Giselle, Blogs by Giselle & Cody, 1
We touched down in Penang on a hot sunny day, and with no checked baggage, Cody and I were...
Vegan Guide to Georgetown, PenangGiselle Correia, , George Town, Malaysia, Penang, Blogs by Giselle, Blogs by Giselle & Cody, 8
Penang is a wonderful mix of European colonial charm, and Asian empires. Georgetown is Penang island’s main city, and...
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.