Hi all! Welcome to my latest vegan travel post! We spent a magical ten days on our maplemoon (honeymoon)...
Malaysia Vegan Travel Blogs
The blogs below were contributed by members of our global vegan community who recently traveled to Asia, and graciously shared their travel experiences with our community. Follow your fellow vegan travelers as they explore Malaysia compassionately, meet local vegans and other vegan travelers, and share the amazing vegan food they enjoyed during their travels! They also share the sites they visited, the places they stayed at, vegan shops they found, and the activities they enjoyed doing during their time in Malaysia. Some travelers visit animal sanctuaries and shelters in the countries they travel to and kindly share the stories of the animals they meet.
We hope you will also consider becoming a member of our vegan community and sharing your travel adventures so your fellow vegans can learn some new travel tips from you, and we can collectively show the world how easy it is to be vegan and travel compassionately.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019
- Rice is twice as nice in a cake June 4, 2019
- China (Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai) and Swiss airlines May 28, 2019
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019