Our second week in HCMC, Vietnam Kristin (@vegannomad) spends a day exploring some of Saigon's classic street foods, that...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Kristin & Mandi
The blogs below were contributed by Kristin & Mandi, who graciously shared her travel experiences with our community. Follow your fellow vegan travelers as they explore compassionately, meet local vegans and other vegan travelers, and share the amazing vegan food they enjoyed during their travels! They also share the sites they visited, the places they stayed at, vegan shops they found, and the activities they enjoyed doing during their time at each destination. Some travelers visit animal sanctuaries and shelters in the countries they travel to and kindly share the stories of the animals they meet.
We hope you will also consider becoming a member of our vegan community and sharing your travel adventures so your fellow vegans can learn some new travel tips from you, and we can collectively show the world how easy it is to be vegan and travel compassionately.
Denmark, Hungary, and Czech Republic: In this fourth episode of our Vegans Around the World series, we give you a...
Recent Travel Blogs
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019
- Singapore Layover May 21, 2019
- A bit of Taiwan’s hiking trails May 5, 2019
- Vegan finds in Miami! April 24, 2019
- Vegan Quest of Quebec April 20, 2019
- 12 ways to have the BEST time vegan in Portland! March 17, 2019
- Udawalawe National Park: an ethical safari March 13, 2019
- Worldwide Veganism Part 2: Spain, Portugal, and Turkey. February 25, 2019
- Where to Find Authentic Vegan Thai Food February 18, 2019