My boyfriend and I took a weekend getaway to Catskill Animal Sanctuary (CAS) in Upstate New York, just two quick...
Animal Sanctuary Blogs
The blogs below were contributed by members of our global vegan community who recently traveled to an animal sanctuary, and graciously shared their travel experiences with our community. Follow your fellow vegan travelers as they share the stories of different animal populations from around the world, and learn about some incredible organizations working to make the world a more compassionate place by offering sanctuary to these beautiful animals.
We hope you will also consider becoming a member of our vegan community and sharing your travel adventures so your fellow vegans can learn some new travel tips from you, and we can collectively show the world how easy it is to be vegan and travel compassionately.
David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust is an elephant and rhino orphanage located inside Nairobi National Park. We had hoped that...
Recent Travel Blogs
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Vegan Food in Tokyo Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019