My boyfriend and I took a weekend getaway to Catskill Animal Sanctuary (CAS) in Upstate New York, just two quick...
Animal Sanctuary Blogs
The blogs below were contributed by members of our global vegan community who recently traveled to an animal sanctuary, and graciously shared their travel experiences with our community. Follow your fellow vegan travelers as they share the stories of different animal populations from around the world, and learn about some incredible organizations working to make the world a more compassionate place by offering sanctuary to these beautiful animals.
We hope you will also consider becoming a member of our vegan community and sharing your travel adventures so your fellow vegans can learn some new travel tips from you, and we can collectively show the world how easy it is to be vegan and travel compassionately.
The American South has its own distinctive brand of hospitality—greetings for every passerby, an unhurried pace of life, and...
David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust is an elephant and rhino orphanage located inside Nairobi National Park. We had hoped that...
Recent Travel Blogs
- Exploring Northern Cyprus December 7, 2018
- Vegan eats at Brunswick Heads November 30, 2018
- Getting active in Da Lat, Vietnam November 20, 2018
- A Vegan Abroad… October 12, 2018
- Sardinia – 7 day travel guide (in a van) October 7, 2018
- Vegan bliss in Belgium October 3, 2018
- Intro to Vegan in Thaïlande September 29, 2018
- Vegan food guide to Copenhagen September 27, 2018
- Poon Hill Trek, Nepal – 5 Day Guide September 27, 2018
- Why and How You Should Start Hitchhiking September 24, 2018