My boyfriend and I took a weekend getaway to Catskill Animal Sanctuary (CAS) in Upstate New York, just two quick...
Animal Sanctuary Blogs
The blogs below were contributed by members of our global vegan community who recently traveled to an animal sanctuary, and graciously shared their travel experiences with our community. Follow your fellow vegan travelers as they share the stories of different animal populations from around the world, and learn about some incredible organizations working to make the world a more compassionate place by offering sanctuary to these beautiful animals.
We hope you will also consider becoming a member of our vegan community and sharing your travel adventures so your fellow vegans can learn some new travel tips from you, and we can collectively show the world how easy it is to be vegan and travel compassionately.
The American South has its own distinctive brand of hospitality—greetings for every passerby, an unhurried pace of life, and...
David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust is an elephant and rhino orphanage located inside Nairobi National Park. We had hoped that...
Recent Travel Blogs
- Where to Find Authentic Vegan Thai Food February 18, 2019
- Hunting The Northern Lights In Tromsø February 13, 2019
- Go off the beaten track in pristine Dak Lak February 13, 2019
- Non-profit project brings travellers to Taiwanese classrooms February 13, 2019
- Vegan Epicenters of India February 9, 2019
- Hidden Paradise ~ Vegan Town Lampang, Thailand January 29, 2019
- Nairobi eats January 28, 2019
- Vegan Chiang Mai: a 4-day itinerary January 21, 2019
- 4 Top Vegan Spots to Visit in Bangkok, Thailand January 16, 2019
- Caribbean Cruise January 3, 2019