The countries that border Myanmar, especially India, China and Thailand, have influenced Burmese cuisine, so what a treat it...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Giselle & Cody
Giselle & Cody are passionate vegans and seasoned travelers who have traveled extensively for the past 5-years while sharing their adventures and the stories of animals in need. They traveled to dozens of countries for over 6-months during 2016 and 2017 to help us at VeganTravel promote our mutual goals of growing veganism and compassion. Some of the countries they traveled to doing this time included Italy, Croatia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Germany, Ukraine, Poland, Israel, Palestine, Egypt, Ethiopia, Kenya, Thailand, Singapore, and India. Please also check out their amazing travel blog: Mindful Wanderlust!
Denmark, Hungary, and Czech Republic: In this fourth episode of our Vegans Around the World series, we give you a...
David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust is an elephant and rhino orphanage located inside Nairobi National Park. We had hoped that...
Recent Travel Blogs
- Road Trip from Oman to UAE December 18, 2018
- Curitiba – A Hidden Pearl in the South of Brazil December 16, 2018
- Top places for vegan food in the Gili Islands, Indonesia December 15, 2018
- Top places for vegan food in Canggu & Seminyak, Bali December 15, 2018
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2019 December 11, 2018
- How Da Lat and Dak Lak treated a vegan tummy? December 10, 2018
- Exploring Northern Cyprus December 7, 2018
- Vegan eats at Brunswick Heads November 30, 2018
- Getting active in Da Lat, Vietnam November 20, 2018
- A Vegan Abroad… October 12, 2018