The countries that border Myanmar, especially India, China and Thailand, have influenced Burmese cuisine, so what a treat it...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Giselle & Cody
Giselle & Cody are passionate vegans and seasoned travelers who have traveled extensively for the past 5-years while sharing their adventures and the stories of animals in need. They traveled to dozens of countries for over 6-months during 2016 and 2017 to help us at VeganTravel promote our mutual goals of growing veganism and compassion. Some of the countries they traveled to doing this time included Italy, Croatia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Germany, Ukraine, Poland, Israel, Palestine, Egypt, Ethiopia, Kenya, Thailand, Singapore, and India. Please also check out their amazing travel blog: Mindful Wanderlust!
Denmark, Hungary, and Czech Republic: In this fourth episode of our Vegans Around the World series, we give you a...
Recent Travel Blogs
- Our Top 3 Vegan Spots in Athens June 15, 2018
- Keeping in Touch With Yourself and Others on Your Travels June 12, 2018
- Explore Singapore June 9, 2018
- Eating vegan in Italy June 9, 2018
- Vancouver Vegan Adventure Weekend! June 8, 2018
- Eating My Way Through the America’s Best Vegan Cities June 4, 2018
- Family European Vacation, Italia Style May 28, 2018
- Vegan Weekend in Victoria, B.C. May 25, 2018
- Vegan food in Stockholm May 20, 2018
- Vegan EuroTrip – Where to eat in Skopje and Sofia May 7, 2018