The countries that border Myanmar, especially India, China and Thailand, have influenced Burmese cuisine, so what a treat it...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Giselle & Cody
Giselle & Cody are passionate vegans and seasoned travelers who have traveled extensively for the past 5-years while sharing their adventures and the stories of animals in need. They traveled to dozens of countries for over 6-months during 2016 and 2017 to help us at VeganTravel promote our mutual goals of growing veganism and compassion. Some of the countries they traveled to doing this time included Italy, Croatia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Germany, Ukraine, Poland, Israel, Palestine, Egypt, Ethiopia, Kenya, Thailand, Singapore, and India. Please also check out their amazing travel blog: Mindful Wanderlust!
Denmark, Hungary, and Czech Republic: In this fourth episode of our Vegans Around the World series, we give you a...
David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust is an elephant and rhino orphanage located inside Nairobi National Park. We had hoped that...
Recent Travel Blogs
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019
- Rice is twice as nice in a cake June 4, 2019
- China (Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai) and Swiss airlines May 28, 2019
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019