The countries that border Myanmar, especially India, China and Thailand, have influenced Burmese cuisine, so what a treat it...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Giselle & Cody
Giselle & Cody are passionate vegans and seasoned travelers who have traveled extensively for the past 5-years while sharing their adventures and the stories of animals in need. They traveled to dozens of countries for over 6-months during 2016 and 2017 to help us at VeganTravel promote our mutual goals of growing veganism and compassion. Some of the countries they traveled to doing this time included Italy, Croatia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Germany, Ukraine, Poland, Israel, Palestine, Egypt, Ethiopia, Kenya, Thailand, Singapore, and India. Please also check out their amazing travel blog: Mindful Wanderlust!
Denmark, Hungary, and Czech Republic: In this fourth episode of our Vegans Around the World series, we give you a...
Recent Travel Blogs
- Discovering the South of Brazil August 15, 2018
- Vegan in Montréal – Summer Chapter August 11, 2018
- Panglao & Bohol // Vegan Travel Guide || Philippines August 11, 2018
- Finding a Vegan Sanctuary in the American South August 3, 2018
- Budapest vegan options July 26, 2018
- The joyful vegan side of Budapest! July 17, 2018
- Spring in California July 16, 2018
- Vegan in Montreal – Desserts July 16, 2018
- Vegan in Montreal 2018 – updated July 16, 2018
- Vegan food in Italy: supermarkets July 14, 2018