The countries that border Myanmar, especially India, China and Thailand, have influenced Burmese cuisine, so what a treat it...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Giselle & Cody
Giselle & Cody are passionate vegans and seasoned travelers who have traveled extensively for the past 5-years while sharing their adventures and the stories of animals in need. They traveled to dozens of countries for over 6-months during 2016 and 2017 to help us at VeganTravel promote our mutual goals of growing veganism and compassion. Some of the countries they traveled to doing this time included Italy, Croatia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Germany, Ukraine, Poland, Israel, Palestine, Egypt, Ethiopia, Kenya, Thailand, Singapore, and India. Please also check out their amazing travel blog: Mindful Wanderlust!
Denmark, Hungary, and Czech Republic: In this fourth episode of our Vegans Around the World series, we give you a...
David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust is an elephant and rhino orphanage located inside Nairobi National Park. We had hoped that...
Recent Travel Blogs
- Hunting The Northern Lights In Tromsø February 13, 2019
- Go off the beaten track in pristine Dak Lak February 13, 2019
- Non-profit project brings travellers to Taiwanese classrooms February 13, 2019
- Vegan Epicenters of India February 9, 2019
- Hidden Paradise ~ Vegan Town Lampang, Thailand January 29, 2019
- Nairobi eats January 28, 2019
- Vegan Chiang Mai: a 4-day itinerary January 21, 2019
- 4 Top Vegan Spots to Visit in Bangkok, Thailand January 16, 2019
- Caribbean Cruise January 3, 2019
- Vegan inflight meals December 27, 2018