Hey, Vegan Travellers! It’s the end of the world! Trip! That I went on! And I am very funny!...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Ross & Ellie
Ross & Ellie are ethical vegans who met in Glasgow, Scotland while Ellie was a student studying abroad. Ross is from just outside of Glasgow, and Ellie who is from Maryland but was attending Glasgow University for a semester. During 2015 / 2016 they collaborated with VeganTravel by traveling to dozens of countries over 6-months while sharing their travel adventures and promoting veganism and compassion. They had an incredible adventure, getting to explore some of the most beautiful places in our world, while bringing light the issues animals are facing around the world. Their around the world trip began in Glasgow, Scotland on October 12th, 2015, returning back home on the 12th of April 2016. They explored Norway, the USA, Jamaica, Peru, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Austria, Italy, Belgium, and Iceland before returning home.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019
- Rice is twice as nice in a cake June 4, 2019
- China (Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai) and Swiss airlines May 28, 2019
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019