Hey, Vegan Travellers! It’s the end of the world! Trip! That I went on! And I am very funny!...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Ross & Ellie
Ross & Ellie are ethical vegans who met in Glasgow, Scotland while Ellie was a student studying abroad. Ross is from just outside of Glasgow, and Ellie who is from Maryland but was attending Glasgow University for a semester. During 2015 / 2016 they collaborated with VeganTravel by traveling to dozens of countries over 6-months while sharing their travel adventures and promoting veganism and compassion. They had an incredible adventure, getting to explore some of the most beautiful places in our world, while bringing light the issues animals are facing around the world. Their around the world trip began in Glasgow, Scotland on October 12th, 2015, returning back home on the 12th of April 2016. They explored Norway, the USA, Jamaica, Peru, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Austria, Italy, Belgium, and Iceland before returning home.
Recent Travel Blogs
- A Vegan Abroad… October 12, 2018
- SARDINIA – 7 DAY TRAVEL GUIDE (IN A VAN) October 7, 2018
- Vegan bliss in Belgium October 3, 2018
- Intro to Vegan in Thaïlande September 29, 2018
- VEGAN FOOD GUIDE TO COPENHAGEN September 27, 2018
- POON HILL TREK – 5 DAY GUIDE September 27, 2018
- Why and How You Should Start Hitchhiking September 24, 2018
- The 40 Days a Year Eastern Europe Becomes Vegan Paradise September 21, 2018
- Weekend Getaway at Ilha do Mel September 18, 2018
- Vegan Travel in Fiji September 14, 2018