Hey, Vegan Travellers! It’s the end of the world! Trip! That I went on! And I am very funny!...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Ross & Ellie
Ross & Ellie are ethical vegans who met in Glasgow, Scotland while Ellie was a student studying abroad. Ross is from just outside of Glasgow, and Ellie who is from Maryland but was attending Glasgow University for a semester. During 2015 / 2016 they collaborated with VeganTravel by traveling to dozens of countries over 6-months while sharing their travel adventures and promoting veganism and compassion. They had an incredible adventure, getting to explore some of the most beautiful places in our world, while bringing light the issues animals are facing around the world. Their around the world trip began in Glasgow, Scotland on October 12th, 2015, returning back home on the 12th of April 2016. They explored Norway, the USA, Jamaica, Peru, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Austria, Italy, Belgium, and Iceland before returning home.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Vegan Quest of Quebec April 20, 2019
- 12 ways to have the BEST time vegan in Portland! March 17, 2019
- Udawalawe National Park: an ethical safari March 13, 2019
- Worldwide Veganism Part 2: Spain, Portugal, and Turkey. February 25, 2019
- Where to Find Authentic Vegan Thai Food February 18, 2019
- Hunting The Northern Lights In Tromsø February 13, 2019
- Go off the beaten track in pristine Dak Lak February 13, 2019
- Non-profit project brings travellers to Taiwanese classrooms February 13, 2019
- Vegan Epicenters of India February 9, 2019
- Hidden Paradise ~ Vegan Town Lampang, Thailand January 29, 2019