On arrival, the uniqueness of Venice hits you. It is a special place and you’ll be wowed by its magic....
Italy Vegan Travel Blogs
The blogs below were contributed by members of our global vegan community who recently traveled to Italy, and graciously shared their travel experiences with our community. Follow your fellow vegan travelers as they explore Italy compassionately, meet local vegans and other vegan travelers, and share the amazing vegan food they enjoyed during their travels! They also share the sites they visited, the places they stayed at, vegan shops they found, and the activities they enjoyed doing during their time in Italy. Some travelers visit animal sanctuaries and shelters in the countries they travel to and kindly share the stories of the animals they meet.
We hope you will also consider becoming a member of our vegan community and sharing your travel adventures so your fellow vegans can learn some new travel tips from you, and we can collectively show the world how easy it is to be vegan and travel compassionately.
Hi all! Welcome to Part 2/3 of our European Vegan Travel Blogs! This post is going to be very...
I have been to Italy a couple of times before, but my boyfriend has never been and hence this...
I’d say when most people think about humans’ relationship with horses it seems quite good, and I do believe...
Hey, Vegan Travellers! I know it’s been a while since you’ve read these beautiful words, but guess what? It...
Recent Vegan Blogs
- Romanian Ice Hotel to celebrate my 30th birthday January 15, 2018
- The Dominican Tree House Village is as cool as it sounds January 14, 2018
- Dubai all-inclusive holiday vegan tips and skydiving January 10, 2018
- Oman vegan travelling from Muscat to Wadis January 9, 2018
- USA: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina January 9, 2018
- Explore Budapest January 7, 2018
- Veganuary – Why You Should Give Veganism a Go January 5, 2018
- Nepal including Mt Everest January 3, 2018
- The crazy world of India and avoiding their ghee obsession January 2, 2018
- VEGAN EUROTRIP – Where to eat in Prague January 2, 2018
Vladislove reviewed Hood Street Food
very nice place, all vegan kitchen in SPb very cool.
Chai reviewed BEES – Burm & Emily’s Elephant Sanctuary
Asked for vegan and was served food with eggs and milk more than once Seems their animals are eithe... Read more
Juju reviewed Vegan Heaven
On my last day in Chiang Mai, I went to Vegan Heaven with my roommate. We hadn't eaten all day so we... Read more
Juju reviewed Veganerie Concept
I went here as soon as I got to Bangkok because I had heard so many good things about it. I was real... Read more
Kristin Lajeunesse reviewed Casa Albets
I hardly know where or how to begin writing a review for this incredible place. It's beyond words re... Read more