England, Italy, and Greece: In this second episode of our Vegans Around the World series, we give you a...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Giselle & Cody
Giselle & Cody are passionate vegans and seasoned travelers who have traveled extensively for the past 5-years while sharing their adventures and the stories of animals in need. They traveled to dozens of countries for over 6-months during 2016 and 2017 to help us at VeganTravel promote our mutual goals of growing veganism and compassion. Some of the countries they traveled to doing this time included Italy, Croatia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Germany, Ukraine, Poland, Israel, Palestine, Egypt, Ethiopia, Kenya, Thailand, Singapore, and India. Please also check out their amazing travel blog: Mindful Wanderlust!
Visiting Jerusalem and the Palestinian Territories After spending 5 days in Tel Aviv, Cody and Giselle (@codyk and @mindfulwanderlust)...
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020