A lot of people say that they can’t afford travel. They have debts to pay. They can’t leave. It’s...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Annelise
Annelise is a sun-loving, plant-eating fitness junkie with a passion for smoothie bowls and holidays. She is currently living in a small town outside of Melbourne, Australia and is obsessed with travel and experiencing everything life has to offer. Her desire to see the world grows the more she travels and she’s always planning her next adventure. She’s a sun-lover who, if she had her way, would never have to experience another wet and cold Melbourne winter again. She is a bit of a goofball who always ruins the punch-lines of jokes, she always has her nose in a new book and loves a bit of a sing and dance… even though she’s confessed she’s pretty bad at both. She hopes to be able to inspire and encourage people who want to travel and live a more adventurous and compassionate life everyday. You can also follow Annelise’s adventures on her personal blog My Kind of Awesome, and on Instagram: @mykindofawesome. You can view Annelise’s blogger profile page here.
Recent Travel Blogs
- 12 ways to have the BEST time vegan in Portland! March 17, 2019
- Udawalawe National Park: an ethical safari March 13, 2019
- Worldwide Veganism Part 2: Spain, Portugal, and Turkey. February 25, 2019
- Where to Find Authentic Vegan Thai Food February 18, 2019
- Hunting The Northern Lights In Tromsø February 13, 2019
- Go off the beaten track in pristine Dak Lak February 13, 2019
- Non-profit project brings travellers to Taiwanese classrooms February 13, 2019
- Vegan Epicenters of India February 9, 2019
- Hidden Paradise ~ Vegan Town Lampang, Thailand January 29, 2019
- Nairobi eats January 28, 2019