A lot of people say that they can’t afford travel. They have debts to pay. They can’t leave. It’s...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Annelise
Annelise is a sun-loving, plant-eating fitness junkie with a passion for smoothie bowls and holidays. She is currently living in a small town outside of Melbourne, Australia and is obsessed with travel and experiencing everything life has to offer. Her desire to see the world grows the more she travels and she’s always planning her next adventure. She’s a sun-lover who, if she had her way, would never have to experience another wet and cold Melbourne winter again. She is a bit of a goofball who always ruins the punch-lines of jokes, she always has her nose in a new book and loves a bit of a sing and dance… even though she’s confessed she’s pretty bad at both. She hopes to be able to inspire and encourage people who want to travel and live a more adventurous and compassionate life everyday. You can also follow Annelise’s adventures on her personal blog My Kind of Awesome, and on Instagram: @mykindofawesome. You can view Annelise’s blogger profile page here.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019
- Rice is twice as nice in a cake June 4, 2019
- China (Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai) and Swiss airlines May 28, 2019
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019