A lot of people say that they can’t afford travel. They have debts to pay. They can’t leave. It’s...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Annelise
Annelise is a sun-loving, plant-eating fitness junkie with a passion for smoothie bowls and holidays. She is currently living in a small town outside of Melbourne, Australia and is obsessed with travel and experiencing everything life has to offer. Her desire to see the world grows the more she travels and she’s always planning her next adventure. She’s a sun-lover who, if she had her way, would never have to experience another wet and cold Melbourne winter again. She is a bit of a goofball who always ruins the punch-lines of jokes, she always has her nose in a new book and loves a bit of a sing and dance… even though she’s confessed she’s pretty bad at both. She hopes to be able to inspire and encourage people who want to travel and live a more adventurous and compassionate life everyday. You can also follow Annelise’s adventures on her personal blog My Kind of Awesome, and on Instagram: @mykindofawesome. You can view Annelise’s blogger profile page here.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.