Hi all! Welcome to Part 3/3 of our Vegan Travel Blogs in Europe. Today is all about Greece! I...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Rebecca
Rebecca & Francis are a happily married couple living in Melbourne, Australia. They have both been vegan for over four years now and love to travel more than anything. Rebecca is the writer for her vegan/lifestyle blog Peace.Love.Veggies– and Francis takes the beautiful photography.
They have a passion for adventure and truly enjoy finding cruelty-free options all over the world to prove that you can be vegan anywhere! Their happiest memory was getting engaged in Vietnam along the banks of the Mekong Delta. They hope to travel for the rest of their lives, working as a team to uncover the globe’s best vegan hotspots as well as providing advice to aspiring vegan travelers.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Vegan Quest of Quebec April 20, 2019
- 12 ways to have the BEST time vegan in Portland! March 17, 2019
- Udawalawe National Park: an ethical safari March 13, 2019
- Worldwide Veganism Part 2: Spain, Portugal, and Turkey. February 25, 2019
- Where to Find Authentic Vegan Thai Food February 18, 2019
- Hunting The Northern Lights In Tromsø February 13, 2019
- Go off the beaten track in pristine Dak Lak February 13, 2019
- Non-profit project brings travellers to Taiwanese classrooms February 13, 2019
- Vegan Epicenters of India February 9, 2019
- Hidden Paradise ~ Vegan Town Lampang, Thailand January 29, 2019