Hi all! Welcome to Part 3/3 of our Vegan Travel Blogs in Europe. Today is all about Greece! I...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Rebecca
Rebecca & Francis are a happily married couple living in Melbourne, Australia. They have both been vegan for over four years now and love to travel more than anything. Rebecca is the writer for her vegan/lifestyle blog Peace.Love.Veggies– and Francis takes the beautiful photography.
They have a passion for adventure and truly enjoy finding cruelty-free options all over the world to prove that you can be vegan anywhere! Their happiest memory was getting engaged in Vietnam along the banks of the Mekong Delta. They hope to travel for the rest of their lives, working as a team to uncover the globe’s best vegan hotspots as well as providing advice to aspiring vegan travelers.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2019 December 11, 2018
- How Da Lat and Dak Lak treated a vegan tummy? December 10, 2018
- Exploring Northern Cyprus December 7, 2018
- Vegan eats at Brunswick Heads November 30, 2018
- Getting active in Da Lat, Vietnam November 20, 2018
- A Vegan Abroad… October 12, 2018
- Sardinia – 7 day travel guide (in a van) October 7, 2018
- Vegan bliss in Belgium October 3, 2018
- Intro to Vegan in Thaïlande September 29, 2018
- Vegan food guide to Copenhagen September 27, 2018