Hi all! Welcome to Part 3/3 of our Vegan Travel Blogs in Europe. Today is all about Greece! I...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Rebecca
Rebecca & Francis are a happily married couple living in Melbourne, Australia. They have both been vegan for over four years now and love to travel more than anything. Rebecca is the writer for her vegan/lifestyle blog Peace.Love.Veggies– and Francis takes the beautiful photography.
They have a passion for adventure and truly enjoy finding cruelty-free options all over the world to prove that you can be vegan anywhere! Their happiest memory was getting engaged in Vietnam along the banks of the Mekong Delta. They hope to travel for the rest of their lives, working as a team to uncover the globe’s best vegan hotspots as well as providing advice to aspiring vegan travelers.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Rice is twice as nice in a cake June 4, 2019
- China (Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai) and Swiss airlines May 28, 2019
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019
- Singapore Layover May 21, 2019
- A bit of Taiwan’s hiking trails May 5, 2019
- Vegan finds in Miami! April 24, 2019
- Vegan Quest of Quebec April 20, 2019
- 12 ways to have the BEST time vegan in Portland! March 17, 2019
- Udawalawe National Park: an ethical safari March 13, 2019