Hi all! Welcome to Part 3/3 of our Vegan Travel Blogs in Europe. Today is all about Greece! I...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Rebecca
Rebecca & Francis are a happily married couple living in Melbourne, Australia. They have both been vegan for over four years now and love to travel more than anything. Rebecca is the writer for her vegan/lifestyle blog Peace.Love.Veggies– and Francis takes the beautiful photography.
They have a passion for adventure and truly enjoy finding cruelty-free options all over the world to prove that you can be vegan anywhere! Their happiest memory was getting engaged in Vietnam along the banks of the Mekong Delta. They hope to travel for the rest of their lives, working as a team to uncover the globe’s best vegan hotspots as well as providing advice to aspiring vegan travelers.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Vegan Food in Tokyo Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019