I did it. I survived a European vacation in Italy with six of my family members—none of whom are...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Megan
Megan Griffith is a tree-hugging, animal-loving, urban-exploring vegan. She is the creator of the website, Crunchy Vegan, where she shares experiences and resources about veganism for veg-heads and omnivores alike.
She’s the wife of a goofy omnivore, the fur-mama to a black cat, and a citizen of the fantastic city of Baltimore (the greatest city in the world!). She earned her master of city and regional planning with a specialization in urban design and sustainable cities. Her thesis, Deep Ecological Urbanism, explored a conceptual and operational framework for reintegrating non-human nature into human-dominated communities.
When she’s not planning communities or blogging about veganism, she’s eating her way across the world under the guise of the “Crunchy Vegan Gal.” You can follow her adventures on Instagram, Facebook, and (occasionally) on Twitter.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Vegan Food in Tokyo Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019