I did it. I survived a European vacation in Italy with six of my family members—none of whom are...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Megan
Megan is a tree-hugging, animal-loving, urban-exploring vegan. She is the creator of the website, Crunchy Vegan, where she shares experiences and resources about veganism for veg-heads and omnivores alike.
Megan is an urbanist and a happiness enthusiast. Megan’s graduate thesis was titled, Deep Ecological Urbanism, and explored a conceptual and operational framework for reintegrating non-human nature into human-dominated communities. Her professional work has since evolved to focus more intently on how our environments shape us and frame our moods and behaviors—something that’s fascinating to observe from place to place.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.