Hi all! Welcome to Part 3/3 of our Vegan Travel Blogs in Europe. Today is all about Greece! I...
Greece Vegan Travel Blogs
The blogs below were contributed by members of our global vegan community who recently traveled to Europe, and graciously shared their travel experiences with our community. Follow your fellow vegan travelers as they explore Greece compassionately, meet local vegans and other vegan travelers, and share the amazing vegan food they enjoyed during their travels! They also share the sites they visited, the places they stayed at, vegan shops they found, and the activities they enjoyed doing during their time in Greece. Some travelers visit animal sanctuaries and shelters in the countries they travel to and kindly share the stories of the animals they meet.
We hope you will also consider becoming a member of our vegan community and sharing your travel adventures so your fellow vegans can learn some new travel tips from you, and we can collectively show the world how easy it is to be vegan and travel compassionately.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Vegan food in Stockholm May 20, 2018
- Vegan EuroTrip – Where to eat in Skopje and Sofia May 7, 2018
- A Mad Dash Visit in Toronto May 7, 2018
- Vegan EuroTrip – What to eat in Albania and Montenegro May 6, 2018
- 4 Tips to Conquer Flight Anxiety May 5, 2018
- Eating vegan in bangkok April 18, 2018
- Vegan in Japan :) April 14, 2018
- Sofia, Bulgaria finding vegan food April 9, 2018
- Vegan graffiti in Belgrade, Serbia April 9, 2018
- Vegan eating in Pristina, Kosovo April 8, 2018