A couple of years ago, my family decided to take a family trip to the Galapagos Islands. As a...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Michelle
Michelle is one of the founders of VeganTravel, is a passionate vegan and animal rights supporter, and has traveled extensively. Michelle was born in Helsinki, has lived in Finland, the USA, and Scotland, and has traveled throughout Europe, Africa, Asia, Oceania, South America, and North America.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Vegan Food in Tokyo Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019