A couple of years ago, my family decided to take a family trip to the Galapagos Islands. As a...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Michelle
Michelle is one of the founders of VeganTravel, is a passionate vegan and animal rights supporter, and has traveled extensively. Michelle was born in Helsinki, has lived in Finland, the USA, and Scotland, and has traveled throughout Europe, Africa, Asia, Oceania, South America, and North America.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals to Celebrate Compassionate Living and Delicious Food! September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019
- Rice is twice as nice in a cake June 4, 2019
- China (Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai) and Swiss airlines May 28, 2019
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019
- Singapore Layover May 21, 2019