A couple of years ago, my family decided to take a family trip to the Galapagos Islands. As a...
Tag Archive for: Blogs by Michelle
Vegan Travel Blogs by Michelle
Michelle is one of the founders of VeganTravel, is a passionate vegan and animal rights supporter, and has traveled extensively. Michelle was born in Helsinki, has lived in Finland, the USA, and Scotland, and has traveled throughout Europe, Africa, Asia, Oceania, South America, and North America.
Water sports galore! in Maui, Lanai, and MolokiniMichelle, , Hawaii, Lanai, Maui, Blogs by Michelle, 1
Hawaii is, quite obviously, a place for water sports. Surfing, parasailing, jet skiing, scuba diving, snorkeling, paddle boarding, kayaking,...
Aloha in Kahana, Paia, and Hana HighwayMichelle, , Kahana, Lahaina, Maui, Paia, Blogs by Michelle, 4
I am back from my 2-week trip to Maui (actually, I’ve been back for almost a month… oops!), and...
For the Love of Animals – Leilani Farm SanctuaryMichelle, , Animal Sanctuary Blogs, Hawaii, Maui, Blogs by Michelle, 3
Let me start off saying, that visiting Leilani Farm Sanctuary was one of the highlights of my 2-week trip...
Tips and Vegan Options at Helsinki Airport, pt. 1: Outside the TerminalsMichelle, , Finland, Helsinki, Scandinavia, Blogs by Michelle, 1
I arrived at Helsinki airport much earlier than planned for my next flight, so I’ve had plenty of time...
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.