Hello everyone, this will be my first Blogpost here on VeganTravel and I am so grateful for being a...
Archive for category: Maui
Maui Vegan Travel Blogs
The blogs below were contributed by members of our global vegan community who recently traveled to Hawaii, and graciously shared their travel experiences with our community. Follow your fellow vegan travelers as they explore Maui compassionately, meet local vegans and other vegan travelers, and share the amazing vegan food they enjoyed during their travels! They also share the sites they visited, the places they stayed at, vegan shops they found, and the activities they enjoyed doing during their time in Maui. Some travelers visit animal sanctuaries and shelters in the countries they travel to and kindly share the stories of the animals they meet.
We hope you will also consider becoming a member of our vegan community and sharing your travel adventures so your fellow vegans can learn some new travel tips from you, and we can collectively show the world how easy it is to be vegan and travel compassionately.
Water sports galore! in Maui, Lanai, and MolokiniMichelle, , Hawaii, Lanai, Maui, Blogs by Michelle, 1
Hawaii is, quite obviously, a place for water sports. Surfing, parasailing, jet skiing, scuba diving, snorkeling, paddle boarding, kayaking,...
Aloha in Kahana, Paia, and Hana HighwayMichelle, , Kahana, Lahaina, Maui, Paia, Blogs by Michelle, 4
I am back from my 2-week trip to Maui (actually, I’ve been back for almost a month… oops!), and...
For the Love of Animals – Leilani Farm SanctuaryMichelle, , Animal Sanctuary Blogs, Hawaii, Maui, Blogs by Michelle, 3
Let me start off saying, that visiting Leilani Farm Sanctuary was one of the highlights of my 2-week trip...
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.