Ok so normally I travel a lot in my country, but this time a group of 7 friends! decided...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Josue
Josué is a Costa Rican traveler, passionate, kind of a musician, animal rights advocate, with nothing clear in his head at the moment, and basically aspiring to be happy. Check out Josué’s popular blog, Viva Veg, an NGO which advocates for animal liberation and promotes a Veg lifestyle.
Recent Travel Blogs
- 12 ways to have the BEST time vegan in Portland! March 17, 2019
- Udawalawe National Park: an ethical safari March 13, 2019
- Worldwide Veganism Part 2: Spain, Portugal, and Turkey. February 25, 2019
- Where to Find Authentic Vegan Thai Food February 18, 2019
- Hunting The Northern Lights In Tromsø February 13, 2019
- Go off the beaten track in pristine Dak Lak February 13, 2019
- Non-profit project brings travellers to Taiwanese classrooms February 13, 2019
- Vegan Epicenters of India February 9, 2019
- Hidden Paradise ~ Vegan Town Lampang, Thailand January 29, 2019
- Nairobi eats January 28, 2019