Ok so normally I travel a lot in my country, but this time a group of 7 friends! decided...
Tag Archive for: Blogs by Josué
Vegan Travel Blogs by Josue
Josué is a Costa Rican traveler, passionate, kind of a musician, animal rights advocate, with nothing clear in his head at the moment, and basically aspiring to be happy. Check out Josué’s popular blog, Viva Veg, an NGO which advocates for animal liberation and promotes a Veg lifestyle.
One day in Territorio de Zaguates – The land of the stray dogsJosué Arguedas Vargas, , Alajuela, Animal Sanctuary Blogs, Costa Rica, Blogs by Josué, 0
In Costa Rica, it’s estimated that there could be around one million stray dogs in the streets. These dogs...
Guiones, Nosara and San Juanillo beach, a must go! in Costa RicaJosué Arguedas Vargas, , Costa Rica, Nosara, San Juanillo, Blogs by Josué, 2
Hola! So this time I went to Playa Nosara, located in the north pacific side of Costa Rica. I...
Costa Rican Vegan Fair and Farmers MarketJosué Arguedas Vargas, , Costa Rica, San José, Blogs by Josué, 6
Hey! Hola again, last time I said that I was going to talk a little bit more about veganism...
About Me – Vegan in Costa RicaJosué Arguedas Vargas, , Central America, Costa Rica, Blogs by Josué, 4
Great! This is my first post for VeganTravel, so if you are going to read anything that I could...
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.