Ok so normally I travel a lot in my country, but this time a group of 7 friends! decided...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Josue
Josué is a Costa Rican traveler, passionate, kind of a musician, animal rights advocate, with nothing clear in his head at the moment, and basically aspiring to be happy. Check out Josué’s popular blog, Viva Veg, an NGO which advocates for animal liberation and promotes a Veg lifestyle.
Recent Travel Blogs
- A Vegan Abroad… October 12, 2018
- SARDINIA – 7 DAY TRAVEL GUIDE (IN A VAN) October 7, 2018
- Vegan bliss in Belgium October 3, 2018
- Intro to Vegan in Thaïlande September 29, 2018
- VEGAN FOOD GUIDE TO COPENHAGEN September 27, 2018
- POON HILL TREK – 5 DAY GUIDE September 27, 2018
- Why and How You Should Start Hitchhiking September 24, 2018
- The 40 Days a Year Eastern Europe Becomes Vegan Paradise September 21, 2018
- Weekend Getaway at Ilha do Mel September 18, 2018
- Vegan Travel in Fiji September 14, 2018