Ok so normally I travel a lot in my country, but this time a group of 7 friends! decided...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Josue
Josué is a Costa Rican traveler, passionate, kind of a musician, animal rights advocate, with nothing clear in his head at the moment, and basically aspiring to be happy. Check out Josué’s popular blog, Viva Veg, an NGO which advocates for animal liberation and promotes a Veg lifestyle.
Recent Travel Blogs
- A Month-Long Vegan Adventure In Thailand August 19, 2018
- Sanctuary for Humans at Catskill Animal Sanctuary August 17, 2018
- Discovering the South of Brazil August 15, 2018
- Vegan in Montréal – Summer Chapter August 11, 2018
- Panglao & Bohol // Vegan Travel Guide || Philippines August 11, 2018
- Finding a Vegan Sanctuary in the American South August 3, 2018
- Budapest vegan options July 26, 2018
- The joyful vegan side of Budapest! July 17, 2018
- Spring in California July 16, 2018
- Vegan in Montreal – Desserts July 16, 2018