Ok so normally I travel a lot in my country, but this time a group of 7 friends! decided...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Josue
Josué is a Costa Rican traveler, passionate, kind of a musician, animal rights advocate, with nothing clear in his head at the moment, and basically aspiring to be happy. Check out Josué’s popular blog, Viva Veg, an NGO which advocates for animal liberation and promotes a Veg lifestyle.
Recent Travel Blogs
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019
- Rice is twice as nice in a cake June 4, 2019
- China (Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai) and Swiss airlines May 28, 2019
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019