If you enjoyed reading my Winter Chapter of Vegan in Montreal, you might want to read this one too! ...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Monica Han
Monica Han is a Korean-Canadian pianist, currently pursuing her doctoral degree at the University of Montreal. Her passion and empathy for animals have led her to become vegan four years ago, and she has actively been an advocate for farm and wild animals. She loves to explore vegan food and supports vegan restaurants around the world, by writing them on her blog and her facebook page. She frequently joins the crowd of animal activists for protesting against the fur industry across North America.
Recent Travel Blogs
- A Month-Long Vegan Adventure In Thailand August 19, 2018
- Sanctuary for Humans at Catskill Animal Sanctuary August 17, 2018
- Discovering the South of Brazil August 15, 2018
- Vegan in Montréal – Summer Chapter August 11, 2018
- Panglao & Bohol // Vegan Travel Guide || Philippines August 11, 2018
- Finding a Vegan Sanctuary in the American South August 3, 2018
- Budapest vegan options July 26, 2018
- The joyful vegan side of Budapest! July 17, 2018
- Spring in California July 16, 2018
- Vegan in Montreal – Desserts July 16, 2018