My First Trip to Bangkok, Thailand Recently, I had a beautiful opportunity to travel to the capital of...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Monica Han
Monica Han is a Korean-Canadian pianist, currently pursuing her doctoral degree at the University of Montreal. Her passion and empathy for animals have led her to become vegan four years ago, and she has actively been an advocate for farm and wild animals. She loves to explore vegan food and supports vegan restaurants around the world, by writing them on her blog and her facebook page. She frequently joins the crowd of animal activists for protesting against the fur industry across North America.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Road Trip from Oman to UAE December 18, 2018
- Curitiba – A Hidden Pearl in the South of Brazil December 16, 2018
- Top places for vegan food in the Gili Islands, Indonesia December 15, 2018
- Top places for vegan food in Canggu & Seminyak, Bali December 15, 2018
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2019 December 11, 2018
- How Da Lat and Dak Lak treated a vegan tummy? December 10, 2018
- Exploring Northern Cyprus December 7, 2018
- Vegan eats at Brunswick Heads November 30, 2018
- Getting active in Da Lat, Vietnam November 20, 2018
- A Vegan Abroad… October 12, 2018