My First Trip to Bangkok, Thailand Recently, I had a beautiful opportunity to travel to the capital of...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Monica Han
Monica Han is a Korean-Canadian pianist, currently pursuing her doctoral degree at the University of Montreal. Her passion and empathy for animals have led her to become vegan four years ago, and she has actively been an advocate for farm and wild animals. She loves to explore vegan food and supports vegan restaurants around the world, by writing them on her blog and her facebook page. She frequently joins the crowd of animal activists for protesting against the fur industry across North America.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Hunting The Northern Lights In Tromsø February 13, 2019
- Go off the beaten track in pristine Dak Lak February 13, 2019
- Non-profit project brings travellers to Taiwanese classrooms February 13, 2019
- Vegan Epicenters of India February 9, 2019
- Hidden Paradise ~ Vegan Town Lampang, Thailand January 29, 2019
- Nairobi eats January 28, 2019
- Vegan Chiang Mai: a 4-day itinerary January 21, 2019
- 4 Top Vegan Spots to Visit in Bangkok, Thailand January 16, 2019
- Caribbean Cruise January 3, 2019
- Vegan inflight meals December 27, 2018