Hello! 🙂 Welcome to my blog entry, hope you find it helpful! Feel free to comment and share your...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Monica Han
Monica Han is a Korean-Canadian pianist, currently pursuing her doctoral degree at the University of Montreal. Her passion and empathy for animals have led her to become vegan four years ago, and she has actively been an advocate for farm and wild animals. She loves to explore vegan food and supports vegan restaurants around the world, by writing them on her blog and her facebook page. She frequently joins the crowd of animal activists for protesting against the fur industry across North America.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Vegan Food in Tokyo Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019