China has been on my bucket list for a long time ever since I heard that the Great Wall...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Suzy Jones
Suzy is a vegan astrophysicist currently living in Gothenburg, Sweden but is originally from Bristol, UK. Suzy has a great passion for travelling that came from her Nan, who loved to travel even in her 90’s. She is happiest exploring new cultures and trying new (vegan) food and gets “itchy feet” after a few weeks in one place! She wants to share her experiences in different countries and show people that cruelty-free, healthy, plant-based and delicious food is not impossible-or make you lose your muscle gains! You can also find Suzy’s blogs on AstroNutrition, and follow her on Instagram: @suzyfjones, Facebook: @suzyfjones88, and Twitter: @suzyfjones
To escape the cold dark Swedish/English winters, my family and I left for a Caribbean Cruise during Christmas with...
Travelling to South Africa and going on a safari has always been on my bucket list, and finally last...
Recent Travel Blogs
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals to Celebrate Compassionate Living and Delicious Food! September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019
- Rice is twice as nice in a cake June 4, 2019
- China (Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai) and Swiss airlines May 28, 2019
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019
- Singapore Layover May 21, 2019