For the last five Christmases my family and I go abroad to somewhere sunny and hot, this year we...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Suzy Jones
Suzy is a vegan astrophysicist currently living in Gothenburg, Sweden but is originally from Bristol, UK. Suzy has a great passion for travelling that came from her Nan, who loved to travel even in her 90’s. She is happiest exploring new cultures and trying new (vegan) food and gets “itchy feet” after a few weeks in one place! She wants to share her experiences in different countries and show people that cruelty-free, healthy, plant-based and delicious food is not impossible-or make you lose your muscle gains! You can also find Suzy’s blogs on AstroNutrition, and follow her on Instagram: @suzyfjones, Facebook: @suzyfjones88, and Twitter: @suzyfjones
To escape the cold dark Swedish/English winters, my family and I left for a Caribbean Cruise during Christmas with...
Travelling to South Africa and going on a safari has always been on my bucket list, and finally last...
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020