I really enjoyed South Korea possibly more than I thought, and I really enjoyed the DMZ tour to the...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Suzy Jones
Suzy is a vegan astrophysicist currently living in Gothenburg, Sweden but is originally from Bristol, UK. Suzy has a great passion for travelling that came from her Nan, who loved to travel even in her 90’s. She is happiest exploring new cultures and trying new (vegan) food and gets “itchy feet” after a few weeks in one place! She wants to share her experiences in different countries and show people that cruelty-free, healthy, plant-based and delicious food is not impossible-or make you lose your muscle gains! You can also find Suzy’s blogs on AstroNutrition, and follow her on Instagram: @suzyfjones, Facebook: @suzyfjones88, and Twitter: @suzyfjones
To escape the cold dark Swedish/English winters, my family and I left for a Caribbean Cruise during Christmas with...
Recent Travel Blogs
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019
- Singapore Layover May 21, 2019
- A bit of Taiwan’s hiking trails May 5, 2019
- Vegan finds in Miami! April 24, 2019
- Vegan Quest of Quebec April 20, 2019
- 12 ways to have the BEST time vegan in Portland! March 17, 2019
- Udawalawe National Park: an ethical safari March 13, 2019
- Worldwide Veganism Part 2: Spain, Portugal, and Turkey. February 25, 2019
- Where to Find Authentic Vegan Thai Food February 18, 2019