The Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis) have fascinated me since I was a child. I have been wanting to see...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Suzy Jones
Suzy is a vegan astrophysicist currently living in Gothenburg, Sweden but is originally from Bristol, UK. Suzy has a great passion for travelling that came from her Nan, who loved to travel even in her 90’s. She is happiest exploring new cultures and trying new (vegan) food and gets “itchy feet” after a few weeks in one place! She wants to share her experiences in different countries and show people that cruelty-free, healthy, plant-based and delicious food is not impossible-or make you lose your muscle gains! You can also find Suzy’s blogs on AstroNutrition, and follow her on Instagram: @suzyfjones, Facebook: @suzyfjones88, and Twitter: @suzyfjones
To escape the cold dark Swedish/English winters, my family and I left for a Caribbean Cruise during Christmas with...
Recent Travel Blogs
- 12 ways to have the BEST time vegan in Portland! March 17, 2019
- Udawalawe National Park: an ethical safari March 13, 2019
- Worldwide Veganism Part 2: Spain, Portugal, and Turkey. February 25, 2019
- Where to Find Authentic Vegan Thai Food February 18, 2019
- Hunting The Northern Lights In Tromsø February 13, 2019
- Go off the beaten track in pristine Dak Lak February 13, 2019
- Non-profit project brings travellers to Taiwanese classrooms February 13, 2019
- Vegan Epicenters of India February 9, 2019
- Hidden Paradise ~ Vegan Town Lampang, Thailand January 29, 2019
- Nairobi eats January 28, 2019