At Kuala Lumpur airport we got a flight to Kota Kinabalu. From the airport there are public buses (5RM)...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Ana
Ana is a Portuguese woman living and working as a teacher in Cambridge (UK). She has lived in different countries and continents. She is passionate about travel and cooking, and to live a healthy, companionate and fulfilling life. She conciliates her profession with travels and has visited dozens of countries. Ana has been sharing her vegan experiences @ cook the beans, Instagram and on Facebook.
Follow your fellow vegan travelers as they explore compassionately, meet local vegans and other vegan travelers, and share the amazing vegan food they enjoyed during their travels! They also share the sites they visited, the places they stayed at, vegan shops they found, and the activities they enjoyed doing during their time at each destination. We hope you will also consider becoming a member of our vegan community and sharing your travel adventures so your fellow vegans can learn some new travel tips from you, and we can collectively show the world how easy it is to be vegan and travel compassionately.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Rice is twice as nice in a cake June 4, 2019
- China (Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai) and Swiss airlines May 28, 2019
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019
- Singapore Layover May 21, 2019
- A bit of Taiwan’s hiking trails May 5, 2019
- Vegan finds in Miami! April 24, 2019
- Vegan Quest of Quebec April 20, 2019
- 12 ways to have the BEST time vegan in Portland! March 17, 2019
- Udawalawe National Park: an ethical safari March 13, 2019