At Kuala Lumpur airport we got a flight to Kota Kinabalu. From the airport there are public buses (5RM)...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Ana
Ana is a Portuguese woman living and working as a teacher in Cambridge (UK). She has lived in different countries and continents. She is passionate about travel and cooking, and to live a healthy, companionate and fulfilling life. She conciliates her profession with travels and has visited dozens of countries. Ana has been sharing her vegan experiences @ cook the beans, Instagram and on Facebook.
Follow your fellow vegan travelers as they explore compassionately, meet local vegans and other vegan travelers, and share the amazing vegan food they enjoyed during their travels! They also share the sites they visited, the places they stayed at, vegan shops they found, and the activities they enjoyed doing during their time at each destination. We hope you will also consider becoming a member of our vegan community and sharing your travel adventures so your fellow vegans can learn some new travel tips from you, and we can collectively show the world how easy it is to be vegan and travel compassionately.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Vegan Food in Tokyo Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019