At Kuala Lumpur airport we got a flight to Kota Kinabalu. From the airport there are public buses (5RM)...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Ana
Ana is a Portuguese woman living and working as a teacher in Cambridge (UK). She has lived in different countries and continents. She is passionate about travel and cooking, and to live a healthy, companionate and fulfilling life. She conciliates her profession with travels and has visited dozens of countries. Ana has been sharing her vegan experiences @ cook the beans, Instagram and on Facebook.
Follow your fellow vegan travelers as they explore compassionately, meet local vegans and other vegan travelers, and share the amazing vegan food they enjoyed during their travels! They also share the sites they visited, the places they stayed at, vegan shops they found, and the activities they enjoyed doing during their time at each destination. We hope you will also consider becoming a member of our vegan community and sharing your travel adventures so your fellow vegans can learn some new travel tips from you, and we can collectively show the world how easy it is to be vegan and travel compassionately.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Hunting The Northern Lights In Tromsø February 13, 2019
- Go off the beaten track in pristine Dak Lak February 13, 2019
- Non-profit project brings travellers to Taiwanese classrooms February 13, 2019
- Vegan Epicenters of India February 9, 2019
- Hidden Paradise ~ Vegan Town Lampang, Thailand January 29, 2019
- Nairobi eats January 28, 2019
- Vegan Chiang Mai: a 4-day itinerary January 21, 2019
- 4 Top Vegan Spots to Visit in Bangkok, Thailand January 16, 2019
- Caribbean Cruise January 3, 2019
- Vegan inflight meals December 27, 2018