At Kuala Lumpur airport we got a flight to Kota Kinabalu. From the airport there are public buses (5RM)...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Ana
Ana is a Portuguese woman living and working as a teacher in Cambridge (UK). She has lived in different countries and continents. She is passionate about travel and cooking, and to live a healthy, companionate and fulfilling life. She conciliates her profession with travels and has visited dozens of countries. Ana has been sharing her vegan experiences @ cook the beans, Instagram and on Facebook.
Follow your fellow vegan travelers as they explore compassionately, meet local vegans and other vegan travelers, and share the amazing vegan food they enjoyed during their travels! They also share the sites they visited, the places they stayed at, vegan shops they found, and the activities they enjoyed doing during their time at each destination. We hope you will also consider becoming a member of our vegan community and sharing your travel adventures so your fellow vegans can learn some new travel tips from you, and we can collectively show the world how easy it is to be vegan and travel compassionately.
Recent Travel Blogs
- How Da Lat and Dak Lak treated a vegan tummy? December 10, 2018
- Exploring Northern Cyprus December 7, 2018
- Vegan eats at Brunswick Heads November 30, 2018
- Getting active in Da Lat, Vietnam November 20, 2018
- A Vegan Abroad… October 12, 2018
- Sardinia – 7 day travel guide (in a van) October 7, 2018
- Vegan bliss in Belgium October 3, 2018
- Intro to Vegan in Thaïlande September 29, 2018
- Vegan food guide to Copenhagen September 27, 2018
- Poon Hill Trek, Nepal – 5 Day Guide September 27, 2018