It’s a funny thing when you live in California for 17 years and never visit the state capital, AKA Sacramento,...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Shannon
Shannon runs the vegan food blog Another Hungry Vegan, where she helps people to discover their inner appetite for a compassionate life. She is also one of the creative voices at VeganTravel as a designer, photographer, and travel enthusiast currently living in Denver, Colorado. Since going vegan, Shannon has found so much joy in cooking, trying new foods and dining out at vegan-friendly restaurants around the world. She is always delighted to discover new vegan restaurants, visit animal sanctuaries, and find fun activities to do while exploring new places.
Recent Travel Blogs
- 12 ways to have the BEST time vegan in Portland! March 17, 2019
- Udawalawe National Park: an ethical safari March 13, 2019
- Worldwide Veganism Part 2: Spain, Portugal, and Turkey. February 25, 2019
- Where to Find Authentic Vegan Thai Food February 18, 2019
- Hunting The Northern Lights In Tromsø February 13, 2019
- Go off the beaten track in pristine Dak Lak February 13, 2019
- Non-profit project brings travellers to Taiwanese classrooms February 13, 2019
- Vegan Epicenters of India February 9, 2019
- Hidden Paradise ~ Vegan Town Lampang, Thailand January 29, 2019
- Nairobi eats January 28, 2019