It’s a funny thing when you live in California for 17 years and never visit the state capital, AKA Sacramento,...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Shannon
Shannon runs the vegan food blog Another Hungry Vegan, where she helps people to discover their inner appetite for a compassionate life. She is also one of the creative voices at VeganTravel as a designer, photographer, and travel enthusiast currently living in Denver, Colorado. Since going vegan, Shannon has found so much joy in cooking, trying new foods and dining out at vegan-friendly restaurants around the world. She is always delighted to discover new vegan restaurants, visit animal sanctuaries, and find fun activities to do while exploring new places.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Vegan Food in Tokyo Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019