It’s a funny thing when you live in California for 17 years and never visit the state capital, AKA Sacramento,...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Shannon
Shannon runs the vegan food blog Another Hungry Vegan, where she helps people to discover their inner appetite for a compassionate life. She is also one of the creative voices at VeganTravel as a designer, photographer, and travel enthusiast currently living in Denver, Colorado. Since going vegan, Shannon has found so much joy in cooking, trying new foods and dining out at vegan-friendly restaurants around the world. She is always delighted to discover new vegan restaurants, visit animal sanctuaries, and find fun activities to do while exploring new places.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019
- Rice is twice as nice in a cake June 4, 2019
- China (Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai) and Swiss airlines May 28, 2019
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019