It’s a funny thing when you live in California for 17 years and never visit the state capital, AKA Sacramento,...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Shannon
Shannon runs the vegan food blog Another Hungry Vegan, where she helps people to discover their inner appetite for a compassionate life. She is also one of the creative voices at VeganTravel as a designer, photographer, and travel enthusiast currently living in Denver, Colorado. Since going vegan, Shannon has found so much joy in cooking, trying new foods and dining out at vegan-friendly restaurants around the world. She is always delighted to discover new vegan restaurants, visit animal sanctuaries, and find fun activities to do while exploring new places.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020