A couple of years ago, my family decided to take a family trip to the Galapagos Islands. As a...
Galapagos Islands Vegan Travel Blogs
The blogs below were contributed by members of our global vegan community who recently traveled to the Galápagos Islands, and graciously shared their travel experiences with our community. Follow your fellow vegan travelers as they explore Galapagos compassionately, meet local vegans and other vegan travelers, and share the amazing vegan food they enjoyed during their travels! They also share the sites they visited, the places they stayed at, vegan shops they found, and the activities they enjoyed doing during their time in the Galapagos Islands. Some travelers visit animal sanctuaries and shelters in the countries they travel to and kindly share the stories of the animals they meet.
We hope you will also consider becoming a member of our vegan community and sharing your travel adventures so your fellow vegans can learn some new travel tips from you, and we can collectively show the world how easy it is to be vegan and travel compassionately.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals to Celebrate Compassionate Living and Delicious Food! September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019
- Rice is twice as nice in a cake June 4, 2019
- China (Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai) and Swiss airlines May 28, 2019
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019
- Singapore Layover May 21, 2019