To celebrate the ringing in of 2018, my companion and I traveled to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Neither of...
Vegan Travel Blogs by MiLisa
MiLisa Coleman is a freelance visual storyteller based in Cleveland, OH. She earned her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Digital Media from Cleveland State University, with minors in Sociology and Black Studies. She enjoys writing essays, prose, and short stories. Favorite things are travel, dancing, being in nature, and eating well. Her vegan journey began in December 2013 expanding her circle of compassion and practicing nonviolence.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020