To celebrate the ringing in of 2018, my companion and I traveled to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Neither of...
Vegan Travel Blogs by MiLisa
MiLisa Coleman is a freelance visual storyteller based in Cleveland, OH. She earned her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Digital Media from Cleveland State University, with minors in Sociology and Black Studies. She enjoys writing essays, prose, and short stories. Favorite things are travel, dancing, being in nature, and eating well. Her vegan journey began in December 2013 expanding her circle of compassion and practicing nonviolence.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals to Celebrate Compassionate Living and Delicious Food! September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019
- Rice is twice as nice in a cake June 4, 2019
- China (Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai) and Swiss airlines May 28, 2019
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019
- Singapore Layover May 21, 2019