To celebrate the ringing in of 2018, my companion and I traveled to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Neither of...
Vegan Travel Blogs by MiLisa
MiLisa Coleman is a freelance visual storyteller based in Cleveland, OH. She earned her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Digital Media from Cleveland State University, with minors in Sociology and Black Studies. She enjoys writing essays, prose, and short stories. Favorite things are travel, dancing, being in nature, and eating well. Her vegan journey began in December 2013 expanding her circle of compassion and practicing nonviolence.
Recent Travel Blogs
- 12 ways to have the BEST time vegan in Portland! March 17, 2019
- Udawalawe National Park: an ethical safari March 13, 2019
- Worldwide Veganism Part 2: Spain, Portugal, and Turkey. February 25, 2019
- Where to Find Authentic Vegan Thai Food February 18, 2019
- Hunting The Northern Lights In Tromsø February 13, 2019
- Go off the beaten track in pristine Dak Lak February 13, 2019
- Non-profit project brings travellers to Taiwanese classrooms February 13, 2019
- Vegan Epicenters of India February 9, 2019
- Hidden Paradise ~ Vegan Town Lampang, Thailand January 29, 2019
- Nairobi eats January 28, 2019