Tokyo is one of my favorites cities to visit. The colorful, organized, and even the kawaii culture also apply...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Andrea
Andrea is originally from Taipei, Taiwan, studied film production in California, currently lives in Jakarta, Indonesia, and loves traveling, taking photos, and making videos. Andrea is a content creator + foodie whose goal is to explore and share delicious cruelty-free food to the world. You can view more of her photography and videography on her website: misusyaya.com and her YouTube channel: Misus Yaya.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Vegan Food in Tokyo Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019