I condensed my 6 months in Nairobi, Kenya, in a list of where to eat and what when it...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Bianca
Bianca is an Italian traveller just out of international studies. She focused her subjects on the Southern World, with a special regard for China and Environmental Policies. This interest comes from journeys around Asia and a bit of Africa. These –mostly lonely- experiences soon became quests for adventures and traditional food habits, shying away from touristic activities. Most of the times, she privileges being a guest of locals in exchange of any kind of support in less globalized areas. As for when she’s not travelling, she’s a wildlife rescuer at her local Centre. The love for the stunningly free creatures she works with and their habitats spreads in all of her travels.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020