I condensed my 6 months in Nairobi, Kenya, in a list of where to eat and what when it...
Tag Archive for: Blogs by Bianca
Vegan Travel Blogs by Bianca
Bianca is an Italian traveller just out of international studies. She focused her subjects on the Southern World, with a special regard for China and Environmental Policies. This interest comes from journeys around Asia and a bit of Africa. These –mostly lonely- experiences soon became quests for adventures and traditional food habits, shying away from touristic activities. Most of the times, she privileges being a guest of locals in exchange of any kind of support in less globalized areas. As for when she’s not travelling, she’s a wildlife rescuer at her local Centre. The love for the stunningly free creatures she works with and their habitats spreads in all of her travels.
I went for a weekend in the countryside of Tuscany, around Cetona and Amiata mountains, where wolves roam free...
It is in China – a country free of the “dessert” concept – that I developed my sweet-tooth. Overdoing...
Eating vegan in China is easier than expected. Dairy is not part of traditional ingredients so, unless you pick a...
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.