Milan seems to be the black sheep of Italy. Yeah, no one seems to have anything positive to say...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Aryane
Born and raised in beautiful Québec, expat in Germany since 2014, professional translator and language enthusiast, Aryane has set out to see the world and share her findings. Oh, and she just so happens to be a vegan foodie.
Unable to focus on just one, she combined those two passions to create her bilingual blog Valises & Gourmandises, whose French title loosely translates to Suitcases and Sweets. Follow her globe-trotting adventures and get inspired to cook in a healthier and more compassionate way.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019
- Rice is twice as nice in a cake June 4, 2019
- China (Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai) and Swiss airlines May 28, 2019
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019
- Singapore Layover May 21, 2019
- A bit of Taiwan’s hiking trails May 5, 2019