Milan seems to be the black sheep of Italy. Yeah, no one seems to have anything positive to say...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Aryane
Born and raised in beautiful Québec, expat in Germany since 2014, professional translator and language enthusiast, Aryane has set out to see the world and share her findings. Oh, and she just so happens to be a vegan foodie.
Unable to focus on just one, she combined those two passions to create her bilingual blog Valises & Gourmandises, whose French title loosely translates to Suitcases and Sweets. Follow her globe-trotting adventures and get inspired to cook in a healthier and more compassionate way.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019
- Singapore Layover May 21, 2019
- A bit of Taiwan’s hiking trails May 5, 2019
- Vegan finds in Miami! April 24, 2019
- Vegan Quest of Quebec April 20, 2019
- 12 ways to have the BEST time vegan in Portland! March 17, 2019
- Udawalawe National Park: an ethical safari March 13, 2019
- Worldwide Veganism Part 2: Spain, Portugal, and Turkey. February 25, 2019
- Where to Find Authentic Vegan Thai Food February 18, 2019