Milan seems to be the black sheep of Italy. Yeah, no one seems to have anything positive to say...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Aryane
Born and raised in beautiful Québec, expat in Germany since 2014, professional translator and language enthusiast, Aryane has set out to see the world and share her findings. Oh, and she just so happens to be a vegan foodie.
Unable to focus on just one, she combined those two passions to create her bilingual blog Valises & Gourmandises, whose French title loosely translates to Suitcases and Sweets. Follow her globe-trotting adventures and get inspired to cook in a healthier and more compassionate way.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.