Milan seems to be the black sheep of Italy. Yeah, no one seems to have anything positive to say...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Aryane
Born and raised in beautiful Québec, expat in Germany since 2014, professional translator and language enthusiast, Aryane has set out to see the world and share her findings. Oh, and she just so happens to be a vegan foodie.
Unable to focus on just one, she combined those two passions to create her bilingual blog Valises & Gourmandises, whose French title loosely translates to Suitcases and Sweets. Follow her globe-trotting adventures and get inspired to cook in a healthier and more compassionate way.
Recent Travel Blogs
- How Da Lat and Dak Lak treated a vegan tummy? December 10, 2018
- Exploring Northern Cyprus December 7, 2018
- Vegan eats at Brunswick Heads November 30, 2018
- Getting active in Da Lat, Vietnam November 20, 2018
- A Vegan Abroad… October 12, 2018
- Sardinia – 7 day travel guide (in a van) October 7, 2018
- Vegan bliss in Belgium October 3, 2018
- Intro to Vegan in Thaïlande September 29, 2018
- Vegan food guide to Copenhagen September 27, 2018
- Poon Hill Trek, Nepal – 5 Day Guide September 27, 2018