Vegan in Athens & Santorini! Shae and Marissa (@heyshae and @lifestylewithme) Shae and Marissa visit Athens and the Greek Islands, explore...
Greece Vegan Travel Videos
The videos below were contributed by members of our global vegan community who recently traveled to Greece, and graciously shared their travel experiences with our community. Follow your fellow vegan travelers as they explore Greece compassionately, meet local vegans and other vegan travelers, and share the amazing vegan food they enjoyed during their travels! They also share the sites they visited, the places they stayed at, vegan shops they found, and the activities they enjoyed doing during their time in Greece. Some travelers visit animal sanctuaries and shelters in the countries they travel to and kindly share the stories of the animals they meet.
We hope you will also consider becoming a member of our vegan community and sharing your travel adventures so your fellow vegans can learn some new travel tips from you, and we can collectively show the world how easy it is to be vegan and travel compassionately.
Recent Vegan Blogs
- Eating vegan in Amritsar, India February 20, 2018
- Explore Ubud and Bali February 19, 2018
- Romblon: The Marble Capital of the Philippines (Our Vegan Travel) February 17, 2018
- Safari, Sanctuary, and Sea: My Week in Kenya Part II February 15, 2018
- 2 Weeks in Chile February 4, 2018
- Safari, Sanctuary, and Sea: My Week in Kenya Part I January 29, 2018
- VEGAN EUROTRIP – Where to eat in Vienna January 28, 2018
- Top 5 places to eat vegan in Rishikesh, India January 18, 2018
- Romanian Ice Hotel to celebrate my 30th birthday January 15, 2018
- Homemade, bio vegan dishes in Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic January 14, 2018
- Raw vegan retreats in Samana, Dominican Republic January 14, 2018
- The Dominican Tree House Village is as cool as it sounds January 14, 2018