August 2015 was were it all started for Dean and myself. Our first trip away and where best to...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Victoria
Victoria lives in the UK, and loves traveling to new and exciting places with her partner, Dean. She has been meat and dairy free for 10 years but 100% vegan for just over a year. In this time she has discovered some weird and wonderful foods, but the hardest thing she found was going to other countries in the world and having trouble trying to find something to eat that wasn’t just a salad! Victoria and her partner got into regularly traveling in the last two years and have visited many beautiful countries, documenting what they were eating and where they got their meals from.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019
- Rice is twice as nice in a cake June 4, 2019
- China (Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai) and Swiss airlines May 28, 2019
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019