Chile was an adventure, shared with my best friend, two weeks full of laughs and avocados and empanadas and...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Sophie Thoms
Sophie is a Social Work student from Munich, Germany. Currently she is doing an internship in a NGO in Peru and loving every minute of it. She loves traveling, books, languages, photography and good vegan food and she likes to write about all these things as well! Sophie also posts about her travels on Instagram @sophiemthms.
We hope you will also consider becoming a member of our vegan community and sharing your travel adventures so your fellow vegans can learn some new travel tips from you, and we can collectively show the world how easy it is to be vegan and travel compassionately.
To view Sophie’s blogger profile page, click here.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals to Celebrate Compassionate Living and Delicious Food! September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019
- Rice is twice as nice in a cake June 4, 2019
- China (Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai) and Swiss airlines May 28, 2019
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019
- Singapore Layover May 21, 2019