Chile was an adventure, shared with my best friend, two weeks full of laughs and avocados and empanadas and...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Sophie Thoms
Sophie is a Social Work student from Munich, Germany. Currently she is doing an internship in a NGO in Peru and loving every minute of it. She loves traveling, books, languages, photography and good vegan food and she likes to write about all these things as well! Sophie also posts about her travels on Instagram @sophiemthms.
We hope you will also consider becoming a member of our vegan community and sharing your travel adventures so your fellow vegans can learn some new travel tips from you, and we can collectively show the world how easy it is to be vegan and travel compassionately.
To view Sophie’s blogger profile page, click here.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Vegan Food in Tokyo Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019