This is my first blog ever!!! This summer I was lucky enough to go traveling around central and northern...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Simon
Simon is a passionate vegan from England who is studying in Scotland at Glasgow University, were he is president of the university’s Vegan Society. Simon is a vocal animal advocate and has helped introduce compassionate Veganism to many students in his role as president of his university’s Vegan Society. He has traveled throughout Europe and the USA.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019
- Rice is twice as nice in a cake June 4, 2019
- China (Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai) and Swiss airlines May 28, 2019
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019
- Singapore Layover May 21, 2019
- A bit of Taiwan’s hiking trails May 5, 2019
- Vegan finds in Miami! April 24, 2019