This is my first blog ever!!! This summer I was lucky enough to go traveling around central and northern...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Simon
Simon is a passionate vegan from England who is studying in Scotland at Glasgow University, were he is president of the university’s Vegan Society. Simon is a vocal animal advocate and has helped introduce compassionate Veganism to many students in his role as president of his university’s Vegan Society. He has traveled throughout Europe and the USA.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.