Sa wadee ka! Jessie here- formally known as teacher Jessie here in Thailand. I’ve embarked on the journey of...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Jessie
Jessie is 24 years old from Melbourne in Australia, currently living in a small rural town called Wang Nam Yen in Thailand. She left her boring 9-5 retail (don’t forget the no weekends) job and set off on her dream of teaching abroad and helping mould kids lives. Follow her journey as she challenges herself with these 6 year olds each day, travels around Southeast Asia and hunts the vegan foods of Thailand.
Recent Travel Blogs
- How Da Lat and Dak Lak treated a vegan tummy? December 10, 2018
- Exploring Northern Cyprus December 7, 2018
- Vegan eats at Brunswick Heads November 30, 2018
- Getting active in Da Lat, Vietnam November 20, 2018
- A Vegan Abroad… October 12, 2018
- Sardinia – 7 day travel guide (in a van) October 7, 2018
- Vegan bliss in Belgium October 3, 2018
- Intro to Vegan in Thaïlande September 29, 2018
- Vegan food guide to Copenhagen September 27, 2018
- Poon Hill Trek, Nepal – 5 Day Guide September 27, 2018