Sa wadee ka! Jessie here- formally known as teacher Jessie here in Thailand. I’ve embarked on the journey of...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Jessie
Jessie is 24 years old from Melbourne in Australia, currently living in a small rural town called Wang Nam Yen in Thailand. She left her boring 9-5 retail (don’t forget the no weekends) job and set off on her dream of teaching abroad and helping mould kids lives. Follow her journey as she challenges herself with these 6 year olds each day, travels around Southeast Asia and hunts the vegan foods of Thailand.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Vegan Food in Tokyo Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019