Sa wadee ka! Jessie here- formally known as teacher Jessie here in Thailand. I’ve embarked on the journey of...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Jessie
Jessie is 24 years old from Melbourne in Australia, currently living in a small rural town called Wang Nam Yen in Thailand. She left her boring 9-5 retail (don’t forget the no weekends) job and set off on her dream of teaching abroad and helping mould kids lives. Follow her journey as she challenges herself with these 6 year olds each day, travels around Southeast Asia and hunts the vegan foods of Thailand.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019
- Rice is twice as nice in a cake June 4, 2019
- China (Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai) and Swiss airlines May 28, 2019
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019