Sa wadee ka! Jessie here- formally known as teacher Jessie here in Thailand. I’ve embarked on the journey of...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Jessie
Jessie is 24 years old from Melbourne in Australia, currently living in a small rural town called Wang Nam Yen in Thailand. She left her boring 9-5 retail (don’t forget the no weekends) job and set off on her dream of teaching abroad and helping mould kids lives. Follow her journey as she challenges herself with these 6 year olds each day, travels around Southeast Asia and hunts the vegan foods of Thailand.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Vegan Quest of Quebec April 20, 2019
- 12 ways to have the BEST time vegan in Portland! March 17, 2019
- Udawalawe National Park: an ethical safari March 13, 2019
- Worldwide Veganism Part 2: Spain, Portugal, and Turkey. February 25, 2019
- Where to Find Authentic Vegan Thai Food February 18, 2019
- Hunting The Northern Lights In Tromsø February 13, 2019
- Go off the beaten track in pristine Dak Lak February 13, 2019
- Non-profit project brings travellers to Taiwanese classrooms February 13, 2019
- Vegan Epicenters of India February 9, 2019
- Hidden Paradise ~ Vegan Town Lampang, Thailand January 29, 2019