My favorite part of the year is when I’m going on holiday. Even though I don’t get to travel...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Lou
Lou was born and raised in Panama, a small country in Central America. Since she was young she always felt the desire to explore the world and experience living abroad, so in 2010 an opportunity came and she moved to Barcelona to continue her studies. She´s been vegan for nearly 4 years now and besides traveling, she also loves cooking, reading, photography and has an obsession with rabbits all thanks to her bunny Bailey. You can also follow Lou’s adventures on her personal blog The Vegan Hopper, and social media (Instagram: @theveganhopper, and Facebook: @theveganhopper) where she shares her experiences about travels and other things she loves.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals to Celebrate Compassionate Living and Delicious Food! September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019
- Rice is twice as nice in a cake June 4, 2019
- China (Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai) and Swiss airlines May 28, 2019
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019
- Singapore Layover May 21, 2019