My favorite part of the year is when I’m going on holiday. Even though I don’t get to travel...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Lou
Lou was born and raised in Panama, a small country in Central America. Since she was young she always felt the desire to explore the world and experience living abroad, so in 2010 an opportunity came and she moved to Barcelona to continue her studies. She´s been vegan for nearly 4 years now and besides traveling, she also loves cooking, reading, photography and has an obsession with rabbits all thanks to her bunny Bailey. You can also follow Lou’s adventures on her personal blog The Vegan Hopper, and social media (Instagram: @theveganhopper, and Facebook: @theveganhopper) where she shares her experiences about travels and other things she loves.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Vegan Food in Tokyo Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019