As if the streets of Amsterdam could become any more beautiful. Here I am standing on the crackling ice...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Britt
Britt is a photographer and journalist with a strong passion for travelling and healthy food. She is originally from Holland but is currently based in Bali – a place she likes to call ‘vegan heaven’! Over her years of travelling she found that living a healthy and happy lifestyle became incredibly important and this had a real effect on her life. This was something she wanted to share with others. It was then that she decided to share her journeys and tips about where and how to live a vegan, healthy and happy lifestyle all over the world! You can also follow Britt’s adventures on her personal blog Britt’s World, and social media (Instagram: @brittsworld_, and Facebook: @BrittsWorldPhotography) where she shares her journey discovering a healthy, vegan and happy lifestyle all around the world! You can view Britt’s blogger profile page here.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020