As if the streets of Amsterdam could become any more beautiful. Here I am standing on the crackling ice...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Britt
Britt is a photographer and journalist with a strong passion for travelling and healthy food. She is originally from Holland but is currently based in Bali – a place she likes to call ‘vegan heaven’! Over her years of travelling she found that living a healthy and happy lifestyle became incredibly important and this had a real effect on her life. This was something she wanted to share with others. It was then that she decided to share her journeys and tips about where and how to live a vegan, healthy and happy lifestyle all over the world! You can also follow Britt’s adventures on her personal blog Britt’s World, and social media (Instagram: @brittsworld_, and Facebook: @BrittsWorldPhotography) where she shares her journey discovering a healthy, vegan and happy lifestyle all around the world! You can view Britt’s blogger profile page here.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019
- Rice is twice as nice in a cake June 4, 2019
- China (Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai) and Swiss airlines May 28, 2019
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019