Fill-a-Pita is a fast-casual Middle Eastern eatery, serving fresh vegetarian food.
The menu is 100% vegetarian and 100% halal – mostly sandwiches in pita (Arabic) bread, salads and dips. Everything is prepared onsite daily except for our pita bread. Our wholemeal pita is sourced freshly baked every morning from a local bakery. There is no egg in any of our menu and many items can be had without garlic and onion.
Our pitaria also offers koshari – a rice / macaroni and lentil dish with spicy red pepper sauce (fried onions are optional) – every Thursday and Friday. Falafel pita (served with tomato, lettuce and tahina sauce) remains our best seller. We prepare it the Lebanese / Israeli way (using chickpeas – not beans).
We hope to further expand the Singapore market’s appetite for Middle Eastern / Arabic food and provide new tastes for the many vegetarians who work in the CBD and those who wish to enjoy meatless meals.
Insights to our food preparation
• We use Extra Virgin Olive Oil in preparing our dishes
• We use Canola Oil, however, to fry our Falafels
• Our Pita bread is baked daily and locally
• Our food is 100% vegetarian (none of our dishes contain egg)
• Our food is 100% halal (no alcohol or pork extract in anything we make)
We do not charge GST nor Service charge (however, we go out of our way to provide excellent service every time).
We have managed to cut down waiting time for orders during our peak hours (between 12:15 and 1:30 PM). However, we still encourage customers in a hurry to come just before Noon or after 1:45 PM.
We also provide free delivery to businesses within walking distance for orders above $50. But we request that the order is put through by 10 AM latest on the same day (call 9835 1446). For very large orders, one day advance notice is appreciated.
**Cash onlyAddress: #01-29 Nankin Street
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.Address: #01-29 Nankin Street
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
To view a map of vegan listings near you, click the box below.
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.