Buttercream’s Bakery is a VEGAN home-run business, set up by myself, Lauren. I’ve been baking for quite a while now, and all of my baked goods have gone down a treat at a number of events (including the Vegan Society’s Vegan Cook Off that I won!). I make a variety of different baked goods, such as cakes, cookies, cupcakes, you name it! As a vegan activist, all of my baking is 100% vegan and vegetarian-friendly. (Don’t knock it before you try it!) Not all vegan baking is bland, and we’re here to prove that! Our cakes are luscious, creamy and delicious.
I use Irish produce as much as possible, along with taking fair trade into consideration. I also don’t use ingredients owned by large scale corporations that exploit animals in any way. I try to be as ethical as possible.
I am based in Cabra, Dublin 7, and orders are generally collected from there. On occasion, I may deliver for an additional charge, depending on where the customer is based. Cash on the day of collection/delivery is the only form of payment that we accept.
In relation to the name ‘Buttercream’s Bakery’ – Buttercream is the main type of frosting that I make and use in my baking. I do, however, rarely use fondant. Any butter, or cream that is used in my baking though, is of course vegan-friendly.
Please message the Facebook page if you’re interested in any further information.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.Address: Cabra
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
To view a map of vegan listings near you, click the box below.
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.