Korean Air, established in 1969, is one of the world’s top 20 airlines and carried more than 23 million passengers in 2013. Korean Air operates in excess of 200 flights per day to 125 cities in 45 countries on six continents with a fleet of 156 aircraft including eight A380s.
With its modern aircraft and over 20,000 professional employees, Korean Air offers customers safety, convenience and comfort. Korean Air’s award-winning offerings of Korean and Western meals and state-of-the-art inflight entertainment system provide passengers with a memorable inflight experience.
The airline serves six continents with more than 1,400 flights a week and is also a founding member of the Sky Team airline alliance which together with its 20 members, offers its 569 million annual passengers a worldwide system of more than 15,000 daily flights covering 1,064 destinations in 178 countries.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Vegan Food in Tokyo Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019