I spent a total of 5 weeks in Rishikesh, India. 4 weeks studying yoga at Siddhi Yoga and 1 week...
Tag Archive for: Blogs by Maria Kelly
Vegan Travel Blogs by Maria Kelly
Maria Kelly is from Chicago, Illinois and is passionate about world peace, world travel, kundalini yoga, and she’s a sucker for all vegan comfort food. She is a model/brand ambassador and devoted yogini from Illinois, USA. Vegan since September 2015. You can view more blogs from Maria Kelly here.
Follow your fellow vegan travelers as they explore compassionately, meet local vegans and other vegan travelers, and share the amazing vegan food they enjoyed during their travels! They also share the sites they visited, the places they stayed at, vegan shops they found, and the activities they enjoyed doing during their time at each destination. We hope you will also consider becoming a member of our vegan community and sharing your travel adventures so your fellow vegans can learn some new travel tips from you, and we can collectively show the world how easy it is to be vegan and travel compassionately.
11 days spent in Toronto has absolutely changed my life for the better. The following is a recap of...
The following is a recap of my 3 weeks spent in San Juan Del Sur, which forever changed my...
HELLO Happy Friendly Vegan Travelers!! As I’m writing, it is July 13th, 2016 and I’m starting to get REALLY...
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.