Studying Spanish in Austria means having the possibility to study abroad for some time, and in my case, I...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Kimberly
Kimberly is from Austria, has been vegan for years, describes herself as being addicted to traveling, and loves nature and discovering new vegan food. She is studying Biology and Spanish, and her goal is to get to know Mother Nature’s beauty all around the world, especially Latin America. She is also crazy about street art and of course, vegan food ????
Recent Travel Blogs
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Vegan Food in Tokyo Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019