Studying Spanish in Austria means having the possibility to study abroad for some time, and in my case, I...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Kimberly
Kimberly is from Austria, has been vegan for years, describes herself as being addicted to traveling, and loves nature and discovering new vegan food. She is studying Biology and Spanish, and her goal is to get to know Mother Nature’s beauty all around the world, especially Latin America. She is also crazy about street art and of course, vegan food ????
Recent Travel Blogs
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019
- Singapore Layover May 21, 2019
- A bit of Taiwan’s hiking trails May 5, 2019
- Vegan finds in Miami! April 24, 2019
- Vegan Quest of Quebec April 20, 2019
- 12 ways to have the BEST time vegan in Portland! March 17, 2019
- Udawalawe National Park: an ethical safari March 13, 2019
- Worldwide Veganism Part 2: Spain, Portugal, and Turkey. February 25, 2019
- Where to Find Authentic Vegan Thai Food February 18, 2019