Studying Spanish in Austria means having the possibility to study abroad for some time, and in my case, I...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Kimberly
Kimberly is from Austria, has been vegan for years, describes herself as being addicted to traveling, and loves nature and discovering new vegan food. She is studying Biology and Spanish, and her goal is to get to know Mother Nature’s beauty all around the world, especially Latin America. She is also crazy about street art and of course, vegan food ????
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.