Welcome to all that I learned traveling solo for a month in Nicaragua! I’ve been vegan for almost 3...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Emilie Benoit
Emilie is a vegan from Vancouver, currently living in Victoria, BC. She’s currently studying to become a lawyer, and hopes to one advocate for animal rights. She loves discovering new vegan food, both locally in her neighbourhood and abroad. There are few things in the world Emilie loves more than traveling on a budget and finding amazing deals. Her favourite vegan-food travel destinations are Portland and Vietnam. Traveling with a backup supply of Clif bars and peanut is one of her top travel strategies. Emilie documents her day-to-day vegan food finds alongside her vegan sister who lives in Halifax, NS though their shared Instagram account @sister_vegans.
Recent Travel Blogs
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019
- Rice is twice as nice in a cake June 4, 2019
- China (Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai) and Swiss airlines May 28, 2019
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019