Welcome to all that I learned traveling solo for a month in Nicaragua! I’ve been vegan for almost 3...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Emilie Benoit
Emilie is a vegan from Vancouver, currently living in Victoria, BC. She’s currently studying to become a lawyer, and hopes to one advocate for animal rights. She loves discovering new vegan food, both locally in her neighbourhood and abroad. There are few things in the world Emilie loves more than traveling on a budget and finding amazing deals. Her favourite vegan-food travel destinations are Portland and Vietnam. Traveling with a backup supply of Clif bars and peanut is one of her top travel strategies. Emilie documents her day-to-day vegan food finds alongside her vegan sister who lives in Halifax, NS though their shared Instagram account @sister_vegans.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.