Café Bohemia in Havana is about food, journalism and arts. The Café Bohemia menu is inspired by the work of foreign and national writers, journalists and film directors that have been enthused by Cuba. Crafting a unique combination of tastes, art, and culture immersed in the Patio of the Conde de Lombillo House, on the stunning Plaza Vieja of Havana. Enjoy the cozy atmosphere of the Café inspired by “El Gallego”, whom together with Garcia Marquez, Rodolfo Walsh, Jorge Masetti and Che Guevara made history in the Cuban press, from the establishment of Prensa Latina, the independent press agency, to Granma, Juventud Rebelde and the historic Bohemia Magazine.Address: Calle S. Ignacio 364
La Habana Vieja
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.Address: Calle S. Ignacio 364
La Habana Vieja
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
To view a map of vegan listings near you, click the box below.
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.