Located on the atmospheric Bold Street, the cultural quarters of Liverpool; LIV Organic & Natural Food Market is one of the city’s hidden gems.
Based in the historic, Radiant House, the former headquarters of the Liverpool Gas Company; LIV offers a truly unique shopping experience, where modern decor meets architectural delights from the elegant art-deco era.
With a twist on the traditional, all the products in LIV are focused on being organic, natural and good; from food and drink to health and beauty. Catering for Liverpool’s growing free-from followers, LIV offers an amazing range of gluten free, vegan and vegetarian products.
For vegans especially, LIV is a welcoming sanctuary that offers an array of plant-based options, including the most delicious vegan cheese and meat-free alternatives.
With veganism being a way of life, as opposed to a diet, customers can explore LIV Home & Body, that offers a impressive collection of vegan skincare, haircare and cosmetics.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Please select the activity categories which apply to this listing.: Farmers' Market / Food Market and Shopping
Address: 18-26 Bold Street
Hours: Monday-Saturday 9am - 8pm Sunday 11am - 5pm
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
To view a map of vegan listings near you, click the box below.
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.