The number one bed and breakfast in Puerto Rico features 9 rooms and 4 apartments; all decorated with in unique style of its own.
Dreamcatcher is the only vegetarian guest house in San Juan. Guests may sign up for yoga and meditation classes, take part in sightseeing tours, do paddle boarding, or opt for nature-adventure tours outside of the typical touristy options. They may also borrow a bicycle and go for a ride around the neighborhood beaches or the popular Loíza Street.
The famous three-course breakfast is served daily by local chef Jerome who has been specializing in vegan and vegetarian cuisine since 2003.
You may also choose between juice blends, homemade hemp milk and kombucha elixirs made with all natural ingredients.The Dreamcatcher is proud to be supporting this type of experience in which guests enjoy healthy foods as they spend some time away from home.
Everything about this guesthouse suggests relaxation,” according to the March 2014 issue of New York Magazine. It smells of incense, as one can listen to the meditation music in the background and hear the flow of water from the fountain.
At almost every corner of this captivating place, from guest rooms to common areas, there are dreamcatchers. These artifacts can be traced back to the native people of North America who used to make them by hand, as symbols of protection from nightmares and enablers of only beautiful dreams. And these happen to be the same positive vibes the Dreamcatcher Team wants to send its guests as they walk in the main door.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020