The Euro Youth Hotel (as the name suggests) has been blurring the lines between Hostel and Hotel since 1998. Definitely 100% a hostel in spirit, we did however realize right from the start that you shouldn’t have to forgo comfort in order to enjoy a sociable environment.
Our guests have never had to make their own beds (you’re on holiday after all!), these beds are among the comfiest on the hostel scene (handmade and with foam mattresses), our staff offer professional service but with an authentic smile, the breakfast is diverse, the bar awesome etc etc
… and we introduced free fast wifi in all areas long before the hotels cottoned on.
The Ho(s)tel is located in a grand old building just 100m from Munich’s main train station. Multiple renovations have taken place all around the creaky central wooden staircase but always with an eye to retaining the old world flair which becomes most readily apparent in the evenings under the light dripping from the venerable chandeliers.
Whilst the building most certainly oozes a rare old charm, we believe that what really makes our hostel exceptional is the special atmosphere created by the myriad interactions of guests and staff from all corners of the globe. Every evening International relations are worked on until late in the night at the hostel bar.
Although the EYH is geared mostly towards a younger clientelle, any traveller who would describe themselves as young at heart will always be more than welcome to stay here. We would just ask that any guest bring an open mind, good humour, and if you’re staying in a shared room, at least one clean pair of socks.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
To view a map of vegan listings near you, click the box below.
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.