There are so many reasons why we chose to visit Thailand this year. Besides the fact that Thailand has...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Sophie Watson
Jon and Dusty are a gay vegan couple currently living in Brooklyn, New York. While each of them originally come from different backgrounds, they are brought together by their mutual love of animals, a passion for activism and social justice, and cheaper rent.
Apart from their not-so-vegan daytime jobs, they run a vegan lifestyle blog on the side called Nooch Digest. The blog was borne both out of the lack of a more diverse representation in the vegan community as well as a way to redefine what it means to be today’s modern vegan.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Vegan in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019
- Rice is twice as nice in a cake June 4, 2019
- China (Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai) and Swiss airlines May 28, 2019
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019
- Singapore Layover May 21, 2019
- A bit of Taiwan’s hiking trails May 5, 2019