There are so many reasons why we chose to visit Thailand this year. Besides the fact that Thailand has...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Sophie Watson
Jon and Dusty are a gay vegan couple currently living in Brooklyn, New York. While each of them originally come from different backgrounds, they are brought together by their mutual love of animals, a passion for activism and social justice, and cheaper rent.
Apart from their not-so-vegan daytime jobs, they run a vegan lifestyle blog on the side called Nooch Digest. The blog was borne both out of the lack of a more diverse representation in the vegan community as well as a way to redefine what it means to be today’s modern vegan.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Vegan Quest of Quebec April 20, 2019
- 12 ways to have the BEST time vegan in Portland! March 17, 2019
- Udawalawe National Park: an ethical safari March 13, 2019
- Worldwide Veganism Part 2: Spain, Portugal, and Turkey. February 25, 2019
- Where to Find Authentic Vegan Thai Food February 18, 2019
- Hunting The Northern Lights In Tromsø February 13, 2019
- Go off the beaten track in pristine Dak Lak February 13, 2019
- Non-profit project brings travellers to Taiwanese classrooms February 13, 2019
- Vegan Epicenters of India February 9, 2019
- Hidden Paradise ~ Vegan Town Lampang, Thailand January 29, 2019