There are so many reasons why we chose to visit Thailand this year. Besides the fact that Thailand has...
Vegan Travel Blogs by Sophie Watson
Jon and Dusty are a gay vegan couple currently living in Brooklyn, New York. While each of them originally come from different backgrounds, they are brought together by their mutual love of animals, a passion for activism and social justice, and cheaper rent.
Apart from their not-so-vegan daytime jobs, they run a vegan lifestyle blog on the side called Nooch Digest. The blog was borne both out of the lack of a more diverse representation in the vegan community as well as a way to redefine what it means to be today’s modern vegan.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Vegan Food in Tokyo Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
- Party like a Vegan–Vegan Festivals September 24, 2019
- Vegan/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Vegan in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019