HipCityVeg: fast, fresh and vegan in the heart of the city. We’re tempting meat eaters to walk on the wild side every day. Burgers and fries, salads and wraps, shakes and our signature Groothie. It’s all good. Really good. We’re completely dedicated to sustainability. What we take from the earth we try to give back. Our 100% plant based menu comes in compostable packaging with compostable utensils made from plant materials.
Soy Cafe got it’s start in the spring of 2004. The concept of Soy Cafe is to combine a casual-comfy environment with a healthy, tasty menu for patrons to enjoy, relax, and take a break from the busy world. In order to create the all-around homey feel, not only did we put a great deal of thought into our decor, but our food and drinks are always prepared with a lot of care and love. Healthy comfort-food is our passion. At Soy Cafe we believe that eating well leads to living well.
Here at The Juice Merchant, we truly believe in the healing power of food. Our team is passionate about enhancing your well-being by using only 100% organic ingredients. Our menu offers a wide range of fresh pressed juices, smoothies and sweet and savory dishes. We are here to educate, enliven taste buds, and give your body the fuel it needs. Our ultimate goal is to make nutritious food convenient and accessible while helping you achieve an optimum level of health and happiness.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020