From the heart of Italy to the heart of Thailand, Pala Pizza Romana offers the best quality “pizza al taglio” using only Italian ingredients and know-how. “Pizza al taglio” or “Pizza al metro” is baked in meter long slabs of dough in a narrow oven and sold by slices or meters, and comes with a wide selection of toppings and flavours. The taste and texture of the dough makes our pizza a unique product in Bangkok. Our pizza can even be taken home and reheated the next day, while maintaining the same fresh taste it had when freshly-baked. Along with the pizza you will find a full menu offering Roman and Italian culinary specialities: pasta, soup, salads, and desserts, all at very reasonable prices. The daily specials will always keep alive your desire of new flavours, fragrances and shapes. Dietary requests: Our menu already offers many vegetarian and vegan choices, gluten free and whole wheat pastas. However, do not hesitate to challenge our team with personalized requests.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Street treats that make a trip to An Giang sweet March 20, 2021
- An oasis for veggie-lovers in Cà Mau March 13, 2021
- Vegan Food in the USA? Here’s how you find it August 4, 2020
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Vegan Pizza in Los Angeles 2020 July 11, 2020
- Berlin, Veganism and the Coronavirus May 18, 2020
- Unexpected adventure in Bach Ma National Park May 17, 2020
- Vegan in Tokyo, Japan May 10, 2020
- Vegan Trekking in Nepal April 9, 2020
- How to Eat Healthy Vegan Meals on Airplanes March 17, 2020
- Vegan/raw haven in Sal, Cabo Verde January 9, 2020
Recent Travel Videos
Vegan Listings Near Me
To view a map of vegan listings near you, click the box below.
Please note: Location Services on your browser or device needs to be activated for this widget to work.